on 4 January 2011
*EXCELLENT*. Had ones like these 20 odd years ago.
Glad I could fine more.
Will make Christmas puds, when cooked and cool, will take out
of bowls double/triple wrap and store.
So that I may use all year round. Ideal for two people, myself
and hubby are the only ones at home now.
The 3 bowls allows you to make 2 main meal pud,s and 1 desert pud.
The second pud, again take out when cold and freeze.
on 16 April 2014
Fast delivery, nicely packed, at first little disappointed that bowls are so small, but later realised that I needed to have them in my kitchen, very useful. How could I manage without these pretty bowls before? Recommend to buy them.
on 3 November 2012
Extremely versatile, used in oven for cooking separate items. These bowls are also easily cleaned. They make good cereals bowls as well, especially for young children, avoids breakages.
on 25 February 2013
Extremely versatile and good looking enamel bowls. I long to add to the collection but softly softly. Keep selling good products like this.
on 21 April 2016
These are cuter and better than I imagined. Really good quality and super sturdy. They look really handsome just sitting on the table, too. Have a nice country look to them. I'm planning to buy another set!
on 12 November 2014
These are wonderful. They are affordable, hardwearing and have timeless elegance. the delivery was even quicker than the estimate. and they arrived well packed and in pristine condition. Very happy.
on 18 March 2016
Excellent. Easy to clean. I only use wooden or silicone utensils with these as I'm not sure how easy it is to damage the enamel.
on 8 April 2016
Thrilled with these. I use them for practically everything. Great quality fast delivery and I will order more. Love them.
on 14 January 2015
Just a nice size, 3 different sizes. Good value for money
on 14 November 2014
Great product at a fantastic price. Highly recommended