4.0 out of 5 stars Great for training the kids
I bought this for an U8 side I manage. After I got it and put it up (very easy to put up the first time) I found that it was too big, but decided that was fine as we could use it as the kids grew up. Putting it back into that same bag was quite difficukt at first as we cannot pack it the same as it is packed in the factory, but eventually managed to push it in...
Published on 13 Dec 2011 by Rob Collins

3.0 out of 5 stars IGOAL REVIEW
Published on 5 Aug 2011 by Anthony

3.0 out of 5 stars IGOAL REVIEW, 5 Aug 2011
This review is from: Igoal Football Goal (Sports)
IGOAL has it's advantages as equipment for training item especially with goalkeeping . However after use re packaging the goal into the bag provided isn't always possible. The handles aren't long enough to allow comfortabe carriage especially with tall people. With a 2nd person needed to assist with errecting goal often a third person is needed especially with windy conditions.The bag it came in has already split upon arrival & has split further with extra straps having to be purchased to contain goal. Deflating is also time consuming & extra time needs to be added often disrupting time session when using hired pitch in training sessions. To assist I would suggest detailed video input to show inflation/de-flation proceedure,inc pin lock positions health & safety could be an issue. Although literature is provided a video demo is far more practical & easier to follow. Feed back on this review would be appreciated.

1.0 out of 5 stars A deflatable goal!, 1 Mar 2012
This review is from: Igoal Football Goal (Sports)
I would recommend consumers and Amazon avoid this product. I have ordered 2 and both have malfunctioned after the first inflation due to the substandard quality of the product. I also recommended the product to the local school I voluntarily coach soccer at, where at a home game both goals deflated due to several holes in the product. Imagine the children's disappointment when the match had to be abandoned!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for training the kids, 13 Dec 2011
This review is from: Igoal Football Goal (Sports)

When setting up after a couple of times the net starts getting tangled and can sometime be a puzzle getting up again, but no more than a few minutes of struggle and it will be up and solid enough for the kids to play. There is a valve for air release and block that you also need to get sorted.

But all in all a great Purchase and very portable and easy to use. I highly recoomend this product.

Igoal Football Goal - White, 6 x 4 ft