on 1 February 2013
My daughter loves this and was very happy with it. I still think that it's too expensive for what it is, even though I got it for a good price from this seller. Also, as I said in the title, the brushes and the tweezers are tiny. I had assumed that the tweezers were full size, but unfortunately they are like something out of a Christmas cracker!!

Incidentally, I paid £18.95 for this kit just before Christmas, so why it now costs over £40, I have no idea...well over priced!
on 1 January 2011
After doing some research online, this was the best option for shaping my straight eyebrows. I looked at a few online demos in order to achieve the "perfect arch"and I could do just that with this set. My friend is a makeup artist and she also commented on it being the best on the market. Contrary to popular belief, colouring in the skin doesnt look weird (as long as you dont go overboard obviously). I love this product, and have saved a fortune on the monthly salon visit because I can pluck my own eyebrows now knowing the shape I will be doing with the set.

If you're looking for a really groomed, classy result, this is the kit for you.

The only downfall is if you've never shaped/penciled your own eyebrows there are no stencils or examples.But that is quicky resolved by some online demos!
on 16 October 2013
my bows look more defined after using this, but the angled brush slits and can be sharp, and even when using the lightest brow shadow my eye brows are too dark
on 19 December 2012
This product is absolutely fabulous. It's very easy to use and very good value for money. Just what I have been looking for, It lasts for ages too.
on 4 April 2014
When the eyebrow kit arrived it did not contain the shaper brush as described on the box. I contacted the seller who did then send the brush seperately. For this reason i cannot recommend the seller im afraid. The kit was for my daughter who had used her birthday money to purchase it, so it was disappointing when it initially arrived incomplete.
on 6 August 2013
I got this with bargainland uk along with some blush and was very happy with the speedy delivery plus it came with two benefit samples :)
Product isnt too big so good for travelling and has everything you need for the perfect brows and easy touch ups on the go!
on 19 March 2013
I'm late reviewing this, sorry, I know that she was over the moon when she unwrapped this on christmas day, she had mentioned about purchasing it hopefully in the sales!
on 14 July 2014
lovely set , v easy to use , instruction great if your not sure what goes where ! Would recommend .
on 25 November 2014
Very good product does what it says would definitely recommend this
on 30 December 2014
This was bought as a gift for my niece and she loves it.