• Home

on 7 March 2014
Really like this tune,... so much so, I put it on my phone as a tone, been meaning to download this ever since I heard it on the car advert
knew it was good even from the very small sound bite that goes with that particular commercial.
So I searched the web for "Advert" music then typed that particular vehicle and from there went to amazon to download the track.
Could have used ITunes but I don't like the way they do things, didn't want them to take over all my music
Certainly after attempting to archive all of my Ex-disco vinyls only to find they have lost them,.... their storage sucks,... give me amazon any day
on 11 October 2014
I was one of those people for whom this track was introduced via the Citroen advertisement! It stuck in my mind so much that I decided to download it. So glad that it is now added to my collection of regular plays!
on 10 November 2013
I hadn't heard this song before but my young son kept asking for it. I downloaded for him and have to say I really liked it! First listen I was like... what?! Then I found myself singing along and now I love it! Cheerful and feel good!
on 20 August 2013
I heard this first accompanying an advert (for a car??) and because of having subtitles on at the time I spotted a few of the lyrics and then googled to find out what it was. Lively, upbeat and and all round feel-good track.
on 3 April 2013
Great song and great price! One of my favourite bands and definitely one of my favourite songs from any band.
on 24 July 2013
I am in love with this band.
Heard the song on an advert and searched on Google until I found it. Has been on repeat for days now!
Will be getting the albums very soon!
on 23 October 2013
This track is incredible. I've never been to America but everytime I hear this song I feel like I'm transported to a summer road trip down route 66, just makes me smile. :)
on 3 June 2014
I found this first on Facebook but I had to buy it. I have listened to it an awful lot since I've bought it. I would recommend it to anybody.
on 11 February 2014
I like this song because I think its very catchy. I heard this on an advert on the tv first of all and I cant stop playing it!
on 3 August 2013
Once heard you will not forget this track! Heard for the first time in Canada, I purchased the track on returning to the UK.