on 1 December 2009
The Peppa Pig series is fantastic, very sweet and funny. My 3 year old adores Peppa Pig - and I enjoy watching it too, which is really saying something after the 100th time...
on 31 December 2009
Superb value - 10 episodes per dvd - and it being a triple pack is fantastic value.

I love peppa pig as much as my 2 year old!!
on 2 January 2010
Despite getting many Christmas gifts, including a fab pink bike with fluffy seat, handlebar streamers etc., this is my 4.5yr old daughter's favourite present!

She (and I) love the humour in Peppa Pig and each individual episode is just the right length. Excellent value for the box set.
on 14 March 2010
What a bargain. I bought these for my daughters 2nd birthday. She loves Peppa pig and snorts and claps and chuckles away when the DVD is on - and when it finishes asks for 'more Peppa, more Peppa Mummy!'
on 10 September 2010
My son (aged 2 1/2) absolutely loves Peppa Pig and this triple dvd was great for a long car journey - kept him happy for ages. Even my 6 year old is happy to watch it, so no arguing over putting it on. The longer Christmas special on Cold Winter Day is excellent and was an episode we hadn't seen on TV.

Peppa Pig seems to appeal to all children and so you really can't go wrong with this set - great value too.
on 1 January 2010
a must for young peppa fans. my 20 month and 3 yr old love it and watch them over and over again
on 29 September 2010
These three DVDs created hours of silence on our recent holiday - lots of favourite episodes in this set which kept the kids very happy during those periods of "sit down while I have a shower", or "sit down while I get changed". Just a shame you can't buy discs that swap between Peppa and Thomas, our kids are so fickle they always know there's something else to go for.
on 14 July 2010
My 2 year old LOVES these 3 dvds. Each one contains 10 episodes which each have their own little story. Educational. Great that they are short (approx 5 mins per story) so can just watch one episode or can 'play all' if you want a bit more time to shower etc. whilst keeping little ones entertained and it will automatically select the next episode once one finishes.
on 19 February 2010
This is a great value set of DVD's for Peppa Pig fans. Our whole household enjoys these episodes - our ages range from 1 to 36! I would definitely recommend this set to parents of young children - each episode is short enough to keep even young children's attention and the stories include a Christmas/winter collection as well as general ones. Love it!
on 18 September 2010
My 2 sons (aged 2 & 4 1/2) love the cheeky little Peppa and George of course! These cartoons are fun, short enough so the children don't get bored and most have a moral too: Peppa learns to play fairly with Suzy, Peppa learns about recycling... I have no shame in admiting that I will sit with my boys and watch the DVDs too.