‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars We love Peppa Pig, 1 Dec 2009
This review is from: Peppa Pig Triple (Balloon Ride, Cold Winter Day and Stars) [DVD] (DVD)
The Peppa Pig series is fantastic, very sweet and funny. My 3 year old adores Peppa Pig - and I enjoy watching it too, which is really saying something after the 100th time...

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 31 Dec 2009
Zoe Roberts-koren "Zoe" (Bermuda) - See all my reviews
Superb value - 10 episodes per dvd - and it being a triple pack is fantastic value.

I love peppa pig as much as my 2 year old!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it!, 2 Jan 2010
Despite getting many Christmas gifts, including a fab pink bike with fluffy seat, handlebar streamers etc., this is my 4.5yr old daughter's favourite present!

She (and I) love the humour in Peppa Pig and each individual episode is just the right length. Excellent value for the box set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppa Pig Triple DVD, 14 Mar 2010
Mrs. Lisa Cook "MummyCookie" (South Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
What a bargain. I bought these for my daughters 2nd birthday. She loves Peppa pig and snorts and claps and chuckles away when the DVD is on - and when it finishes asks for 'more Peppa, more Peppa Mummy!'

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 1 Jan 2010
a must for young peppa fans. my 20 month and 3 yr old love it and watch them over and over again

5.0 out of 5 stars Our daughter loves 'em!, 26 Dec 2010
Mr. G. P. Lowe (West Sussex) - See all my reviews
As Peppa is one of her first words & she's a big fan it made sense on this purchase. Great episodes & just the right length for concentration span of little uns - she loves to sing along to the credits! Bless her!

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppa pig dvd boxset, 24 Dec 2010
Thsi box set of dvd's is very good value for money and in condition. The packaging it came in was very good. However it came via royal mail who did not deliver on time. Amazon Dispatched it on time but royal mail did not folow through.

4.0 out of 5 stars very enjoyable, or so my 2 year old tells me, 20 Dec 2010
does exactly what it says on the tin. sweet little episodes of fun that we're happy for our 2 year old to watch over and over again. it's entertaining for her, and peppa is a great role model - very polite!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with my purchase, 16 Dec 2010
I am very pleased with my purchase,what a bargin. My little girl loves Peppa Pig. We haven't actually watch any of them as it is a Christmas present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Nov 2010
Love the Pepper Pig dvd's they are all good, although my son has gone off them a bit now he's 4! But they have been watched hundreds of times before!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›