Size: Large|Change

on 28 January 2011
A well-made product and very easy to pull on and off. Provides warmth without being too heavy and allows free movement for an energetic dog. Ideal for one of my Yorkies who loves being outside in all weathers but is terrified of coats with Velcro fastenings. It covers his chest, tummy, back and tops of front legs and stopped ice balls forming on his legs during the snow. The small size fits my 5 kg Yorkie comfortably, but is a bit tight on the (tubby!) 6.5kg dog. I don't use the drawstring but it's easy to remove. A harness can be worn under or on top of coat.
on 6 March 2013
I was very disappointed with this item. Luckily it was discounted but it was still very poor value for the money paid. I bought it for my Staffy puppy but it (XL) was too small for him within weeks. In my opinion, the XL size would only be suitable for a Jack Russel sized dog.The Hoddie material is very light weight.
I would NOT recommend this product.
on 21 August 2015
Apart from the pull cord round the hood being a bit too long for small dogs, this has always made people smile when our dog wears it.
He had to grow into it and was five months before it fitted properly. Small chorkie around three kg so certainly fine for small dogs just not tiny ones.
on 3 December 2013
I bought this last year for my Zuchon. It's a perfect fit (medium) and washes beautifully. The brilliant thing about this hoody is the opening on the back for a harness. Most dog clothing doesn't have this and as my pooch uses a harness as opposed to collar and leash it is perfect!
on 12 December 2011
Bought a medium sized grey hoodie for my 8 kg pug. It looks great on. He will waggle his tail when I put it on (easy to put on); think he quite enjoys the extra warmth.

It has a hole for the harness, but haven't not used it outside.
on 3 July 2014
SO CUTE. I bought this one for my male puppy . So cute got so many compliments of it and fit a bit big but looked great
on 11 December 2014
this is the second hoodie i have bought from this company.. It is a perfect fit for a medium sized russell
on 22 January 2013
I like it a lot. My puppy Kervi loved it too. Kervi is so cute wearing this.!!!!!! I like it, I love it.
on 6 February 2011
perfect fit for my fox terrier cross whose a bit over weight, he looks great in it,but not very good to protect him from cold weather.