4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Light Weight Black Watch
Wanted a black watch and chose this over Tsovet's AT76 AT331010-01.
My preference is for heavy watches but it isn't a deal breaker for me. This one is very light weight. Once reviewer mentioned forgetting he was wearing a watch and I agree. If you like `em light, you'll like this one.

Don't worry about readability. The other reviewers are just joking. It...
Published on 18 July 2011 by Tuba

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality
Looks great but had to send it back as the pins in strap kept falling out, great shame as it does look good
Published 3 months ago by Mack

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Light Weight Black Watch, 18 July 2011
Tuba "Tuba" (Manhattan, NY, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Stiletto Black Ion-Plated Watch #AR3015-53E (Watch)
Wanted a black watch and chose this over Tsovet's AT76 AT331010-01.

Don't worry about readability. The other reviewers are just joking. It is very easy to read due to the reflectivity of the hands and hour markers.

My one complaint is the glass face. It is highly reflective and shows dust and smudges very easily. Even when mostly tucked under my sleeve, I have to wipe away the dust when checking the time. The glass is clear and without a scratch nor any dust UNDER the face. It just seems like a dust and smudge magnet.

Although I've only had it a few days, it keeps the time accurately without requiring any active light charging.

I also appreciate the absence of a day/date function because it keeps the face unencumbered (unlike the white day counter on the Tsovet) and those features are often annoying to set and keep accurate.

Lastly, removing links from the bracelet/band with watch tools is easy; just make sure you don't loose the little collar that holds each pin in place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch but, 1 July 2009
D. Hancock (Blackpool,England) - See all my reviews
I bought one of these but not from Amazon. They look the business and cause comment. Unfortunately with a black dial and black hands you can't always see what time it is. Still who cares if you look the part!!

5.0 out of 5 stars cool watch, 26 Oct 2010
This is a cool watch and it feels like a class watch too,the only criticism is not having matt/anti-reflection glass/crystal, but other than that this is the best looking watch on the market.I got mine for 248.10 including delivered next day and the strap ajusted. so shop around.Just a quick up date it's now 2013 and it's still going without missing a beat I have had the hands changed to the ar3010-57e's whitch makes them a bit easier to see becouse my eyes are not what they were and it's still looks as cool as before.I have also got a ar3010-57e which is also a cool looking watch.I just wished I had two left arms!!!!!so I can wear the pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly beautiful., 13 Jun 2011
J. Smith (Great Britain) - See all my reviews
I bought this watch about a year ago for when I worked in a 2 Michelin starred restaurant.
It certainly got attention from colleagues and diners alike, all positive.

It's thin profile is incredible, especially considering it's solar powered.
Also it's exceptionally water proof, I accidently put it through an industrial dish washer, normally with 60 degree water in it, apart from feeling a bit strange because of the rinse aid (which came off after a dip in cold water) it continues to battle on. I wear it in the bath and when I went on holiday, it came in the pool with me of course.

What was a posh looking watch for work has defiantly became part of my life in general thanks to it's comfortable fit and low physical profile, however high social profile.

Also, before I forget, a note on the display.
I have dropped this watch, it was for a time in an industrial vehicle getting covered it dust during a period in which I lost it, and it has never had a scratch on it's perfect display.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, 11 Oct 2010
M. Pather (London) - See all my reviews
Looks great and is very thin so can be worn under anything without leaving a bulge. The clasp is very easy to use and also feels secure. I have not had any problems reading the time - day or night - (maybe the other reviewers are getting old??).
The strap is plated stainless steel and mine is already scratched and the shiny stainless steel is very visible against the black strap. Also unless the watch is a very good fit (which it might be difficult to achieve due to the size of the links), when it moves on your wrist, the hairs on your arm can get caught between links and get pulled out.

Overall though the two negatives i've found are really minor so it's still a great watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning watch, 16 May 2010
This watch is absolutely beautiful, the pictures really can't do it justice. I love the simple and elegant design, I've never been a fan of huge sparkly watches and this couldn't be any further from that. It's so elegant, the hands are needle sharp at the ends, the two finishes on the strap work perfectly together and its wafer thin.

It can be difficult to read the time in the dark, but you get used to it and it only takes a slight flick of the wrist to catch the light and tell the time. This is made easier by the hour notches, they really catch the light beautifully and add silver slivers to the watch face - absolutely stunning.

Had a few comments from friends; they really like it, and I enjoy telling them it has no light, just to see the momentary confusion that appears on their faces!! I bought it for special occasions, but I can't resist wearing it every day and can tell the time without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Black is beautiful, but...., 3 Oct 2009
Amar S. Bhat - See all my reviews
Its a really nice watch but let me tell you, when it is dark, its dark....you cannot see the time. HOWEVER, I haven't even worn it and I'm still getting fantastic comments. Its must be good, right. Its fantastic! Not one to be missed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really fab watch, 15 Feb 2014
I bought this watch for my hustands birthday, spent hours checking all makes to find a really slim, smart watch for him. This one is all that and more, looks expensive and he loves it which is the main thing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 8 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish & Elegant, 11 Oct 2013
The elegantly minimalist styling and slender profile of this watch, plus the continual benefit of "Eco-Drive", first caught my eye. With the faintest of movements, the light catches the slightly raised markings of the otherwise all black face and indicates the time beautifully and subtly. The virtually seamless closing mechanism on the wristband is a nice touch too. If you're not a fan of the modern trend of in-your-face styling on mid-to-higher end watches, then this is the watch for you. I'm extremely happy with this purchase.

ARRAY(0xad556e58)