on 10 November 2010
Arrived within a few days, well-packaged. Good quality net. Would buy from here again.
on 30 June 2013
I initially bought one of these curtains but was so impressed with the quality for the price that I got a second one immediately after. Really a great way to get some privacy without spending a fortune. They look and feel really nice. Thank you so much for offering such a great product!
on 3 August 2012
I've been trying for weeks to get new net curtains to replace an ageing set in my upstairs bedroom. All the local upholstery and curtain stores have been trying to sell me expensive blinds that I didn't want. Therefore I turned to good old trusty Amazon and lo and behold, this seller came up. I ordered the goods and two days later, they arrived. Beautifully packaged and of very good quality. The nets look beautiful and for the price, I think that they are very well made. I unhesitatingly recommend this seller.
on 21 December 2013
I BOUGHT THIS LENGTH BECAUSE THE PREVIOUS ONES I ORDERED SHRANK. DO WASH YOUR FIRST ORDER TO WORK OUT THE SHRINKAGE FOR FUTURE ORDERS
on 2 April 2016
I was delighted with these voile net curtains. They arrived before the due date and were packed so carefully that I didn't need to iron them before hanging The measurements of both sets ( different lengths) were accurate. Granted the fabric is not 'top quality, ' but for the price I would say excellent value for money. The slot top gave adequate room for the (net) curtain rod. OK, the sides are not hemmed and I don't know if they will fray when washed. However I am still very happy with my purchase.
on 14 August 2015
will not hesitate to re-order any more nets like this. they hang beautifully and i have had many neighbours tell me that they finish the windows off lovely. i have passed the details onto my neighbours as they haven't seen this type of net before and are astonished that you can order the correct length off the web. Thankyou The Textile House for your rapid delivery of my order.
on 15 December 2014
Postage was very slow even though I paid for fast service, the product fabric is fine.
The stitching at the top and bottom are perfect, however where we've asked for a specific length the edges on the sides have not been over-locked or hemmed.
A fair price for a short-term rental home, but I would certainly consider John Lewis's Basic range for a long-term solution.
on 5 August 2013
After seeing my Jayne nets from The Textile House my daughter ordered these for her windows. We were both pleased with them. They arrived promptly ,as have all my purchases from this company. These nets too we found good value for money and well made. The weighted bottoms were over stitched neatly . The curtains looked good up and hang tidily due to the weighted bottoms.
on 7 February 2014
This plain net curtain is a very basic but useful product. I was looking for something light, without any kind of pattern and this curtain was the best option. The fabric is soft, matt and quite opaque which is something good for me and my privacy. If you are looking for something useful, basic and modest this product is suitable for you.
on 3 November 2015
Bought this to match the 63" drop I ordered. Same review. Coarse weave, stiff fabric. Noticeable fold line and other creases that do not fall out with hanging. Read somewhere else that the lead weights come out if you wash them. Cut line not dead straight but acceptable. Ordered 'Sue' got 'Denise' from John Aird.