on 4 February 2013
I have this as well as one from Morphy Richards. This is a more basic model and I won't say it is fully automatic more like semi-automatic.

As with most (I presume) electric pressure cookers, the cooker has to reach the optimum temperature before it will start pressurizing. With the Morphy Richards which is fully automatic although more complicated to learn, once you shut the lid you can go away and leave it. With the Team, you have to watch the cooker till it reached the cooking temperature, then set the timer before you can leave it. Saying that if you use hot water or heat up the cooking liquid first, it will not take very look to reach optimum cooking temp. Another thing with the Team, it will not switch off after cooking but will stay on, on the warm setting unlike the MR which will switch off completely after 2 hours on warm setting.

As for the food it works just as well as any pressure cookers. Everything I have made came out perfectly. It is also
whisper quiet as claimed.

Still a good product in my book.
on 10 March 2011
This pressure cooker works perfectly, food cooked to perfection. Brilliant soup maker. Good nonstick inner pan easy to wash. The only drawback is you have to be carefull when taking off the lid after cooking because of hot moisture on the inner side, however the instruction book does warn of this and how to take the lid off safely. Its a pity it does not have a good receipe book with it.
on 1 October 2011
This is a great value for money pressure cooker. I'm not convinced that the timer is 100% accurate but, that aside, it is extremely easy to operate, amazingly quiet in operation compared to the non-electric versions, and is easy to clean. I use it virtually everyday and am very happy with it.
on 27 August 2011
I bought the Team Whisper and have used it about 25 times. It is not programable and the timing device is confusing to use. It is a very basic bit of equipment. First the housing for the power cable became loose and the power kept going off so the food wasn't cooking. I kept it going by wedging something underneath the cable. Then the steam valve packed in today and my food burned. So Team Whisper has been binned
I have a brilliant AEG electric pressure cooker which is completely programable and doesn't need manual intervention. it can be set to switch off. Unfortunately this cooker cannot be bought in the UK.
on 1 April 2013
I have used this product far more than I used my Hob Cooker version. Having read the reviews, I came to the Lady complaining about 'overcooked' food. Just how anyone managed to overcook their food in this cooker is beyond me? Primarily, I used my Hob version to cook whole chickens for my dog. It took about a pint of water over thirty-five minutes. This cooker does the same job in about the same time using a coffee mug of liquid - which increases before its finished. Now, I do our Chillies, Stews and anything else that traditionally takes an hour [or more] and in half the time. No steamed-up windows, steam noises and little smell. Further, its so easy to clean after cooking.

I love it (so does the wife who doesn't cook). Just the matter of Gasket life, etc stopped full marks. Time will tell how these elements shape-up..

Dave.
on 4 May 2011
This is a real time saver. Wish it had come with a steamer insert but they're easy and cheap enough to find. Cuts out all the steam and cooking smells and cooks in a fraction of the time. Less washing up too which can only be a good thing.
on 17 November 2013
this is very simple to use. the results it produces are great. approx 40mins to cook most dishes. however after ordering this as a replacement for one that i purchased from aldi and taken back...(a far more complicated version..with settings that were not needed)....this one still will not seal properly (most of the time) without giving the lid a twist when the steady light comes on. This is only a minor problem(please if anyone knows how to overcome this i would be very grateful for advice.)
I had to be honest...this product is fantastic for the price..and does not burn food on the bottom either.
If you have searched for one of these or simular on the internet, you will see there are very few uk models for sale. They are very popular in the usa and australia. For the price i would reccommend this definately. arrived promptly aswell.
great curries,chillies casseroles, e.t.c
on 6 June 2011
I have tried this item out 5 times and each time its burnt a thick crust round the bottom and sides even though I have followed the directions exactly.A terrible waste of good food and time. It was not cheap and looked very good. Looks like I drew a short straw as others havent had this problem and Ive used ordinary
pressure cookers over the years Im not stupid and I read and read the directions and today my friend went through what I do and said it was correct.
on 3 February 2013
used quite a few times good product easy to use as quiet as it says recommended to anyone good ok
on 21 September 2014
fiddly lid and takes time to learn cooking times as shorter than boiling but longer than standard pressure cooker but overall fit for purpose and very useful piece of kit for us vegetarians who have to cook a lot of beans and pulses.