5.0 out of 5 stars babyway karbu seat
This item is fantastic,it only took a day to come.My baby loves it.I was searching for the bumbo seat and came across the karibu one its 10 cheaper than the bumbo and of the same quality,I would definately reccomend this to anyone.I'm really pleased with it.
Published on 22 July 2009 by Ms. Kelly Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Karibu vs Bumbo
I searched Amazon for the Bumbo seat which was recommended by a friend of mine who also has a four month old baby. Both the Bumbo and the Karibu can up in the search. Unfortunately I was not paying attention to the names but noticed that the Karibu was [] cheaper. So I purchased it thinking it was the Bumbo from a cheaper seller.

The Karibu is ok. However the...
Published on 22 Feb 2011 by Anonymous

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars babyway karbu seat, 22 July 2009
Ms. Kelly Smith (Engand,kent) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Karibu vs Bumbo, 22 Feb 2011
This review is from: Babyway Karibu Seat with Tray (Red) (Baby Product)

The Karibu is ok. However the seat area is way to big for my four months old's bottom, such that every time she reaches for something either to the right or left she is left leaning in an awkward position which she cannot get out of. Also contrary to the impression given by the "other customer have also bought the Bumbo tray table", the Bumbo tray table is not compatible with the Karibu.

I have subsequently tried my friends Bumbo which has a snugger fit so my baby does not get stuck leaning either to the right or left and of course is compatible with the Bumbo tray table.

If money is a serious issue, then Karibu is a good alternative. But overall Bumbo is better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Babyway Karibu Seat with Tray (Red) (Baby Product)
Love this sitting aid. My little one loves sitting in there and watching what I'm doing. I am very conscious about putting the tray on and making sure little fingers are out of the way. Very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal product to take with you., 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Babyway Karibu Seat with Tray (Red) (Baby Product)
ideal to take to the grans for a weekend visit (hard to take the big chunky ones) so this is ideal for a gift too. been using it for over 12 months now. & gifted it to my sister to.

5.0 out of 5 stars karibu baby seat, 26 Jan 2013
This review is from: Babyway Karibu Seat with Tray (Red) (Baby Product)
excellent value but had to be cleaned as sticky bits on it but once cleaned was fine and my 5 month old grandson loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great seat, 1 Oct 2012
This review is from: Babyway Karibu Seat with Tray (Red) (Baby Product)
I hadn't heard about these until my wife said about them.

The seat is a solid build, but not hard for the child to sit in. The seat gives great support to keep the child in an upright position even when they can't sit up them selves.

It doesn't take up too much space either.

Our child loves sitting up for a wee while as he can see so much more. (And likes to watch his big brother run about)

We are very pleased with the product so far and would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars baby seat, 22 July 2012
This review is from: Babyway Karibu Seat with Tray (Red) (Baby Product)
brought this seat for my daughter, came really quickly, very pleased i brought this and not a more expensive one which does the same job

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 20 Sep 2011
C. Haga (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Babyway Karibu Seat with Tray (Red) (Baby Product)
This is a brilliant item, and my baby loves it! She's 4 and half months old and wants to sit up all the time. She loves sitting in this seat, especially as it comes with a tray to put her toys on. Means she can see what's going on and I can have my hands free to do other things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Babyway Karibu Soft Baby Seat, 17 Jan 2011
This review is from: Babyway Karibu Seat with Tray (Red) (Baby Product)
excellent, more space than a bumbo so will last longer and is great for bigger babies, and for smaller ones just use it for a shorter time, they will grow into it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic!, 7 Oct 2009
A. Valentine (Witham, Essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Babyway Karibu Seat with Tray (Red) (Baby Product)
There was a problem with the order but Babyway rectified this speedily and efficiently. They provided me with an outstanding level of service, which is quite rare these days. The seat is wonderful and is a fraction of the cost of the bumbo seat but will do exactly the same job. Very very impressed with the product and Babyway.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Babyway Karibu Seat with Tray (Red)
31.78