5.0 out of 5 stars Great tees
Excellent buy !!great height for 460 degree drivers and a sturdy durable tee.Bargain for 75 pack of tees. Glad I bought 2 packs !
Published on 28 Sept. 2011 by Alan F.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product
I am a new golfer so, I do not know what is good or great in golf product terms apart from those obviously one's " you pay for what you get " Due to this I have to take on board what other tell me is good and what is great...I have been told that these wooden Tees, are good for beginners like myself..so here goes..Good product, Great price!
Published on 2 Oct. 2012 by Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tees, 28 Sept. 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Consistency in everything..., 3 Sept. 2010
Like many others I'm an "improving golfer" with a fair amount of inproving yet to do. I'm also normally pretty cynical about all the high-tech junk that's marketed to golfers. At the end of the day the game is about hitting a ball over there with a club, so keep it simple.
Something that has made a big difference to my game recently though has been a focus on being more consistent in everything, including the kit I use. I used to use any old lake-balls and the cheapest multi-coloured tees I could get hold of. Whilst this probably didn't make much "real" difference to my shots it did mean that there was always an element of uncertainty about the ball height and how it might behave on impact. And for all golfers it's the time you spend over-thinking the shot that invariably sends the ball out of bounds.
So the simple marker on these tees, allowing you to easily tee-up the ball at exactly the same height every time, removes one of the many uncertainties involved in playing a shot. This is one less thing to think about or to doubt, so is worth bothering with.
A good buy and a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tees, 27 Oct. 2011
Good solid product at a very reasonable price backed by amazons super fast delivery. what more to say. would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Pride Tee's, 31 May 2013
MrE (E Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Pride Tee's are in my opinion the best around. Made from quality wood and perfectly painted with the colour code on identifying what type of club they are best suited to... i.e. yellow ones are best for 460cc drivers. I personally use the Blue 83mm ones which seem to be a great all rounder and works with drivers and irons. They seem resistant to breaking and for the quality are good value.

Pros: good quality wood tee's, different lengths to suit your game, resistant to breaking, good value for the quality.

Cons: not found any but if i do i'll update this review.

VERDICT: Quality wooden tee's that will server you well and the blue ones seem a good all rounder

FANTASTIC AND ESSENTIAL TO ALL GOLFERS!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 15 Sept. 2010
Use these for teeing off with Taylor-Made burner driver(oversize head) and find them to be the ideal length for the club.Also they don`t always break on the first use,lasting three to four shots on average,so a pack of 75 lasts a good while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super quality, 1 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Pride Professional Tee System (Sports)
Have used these tees now for a number of years and they are great! Now as with any wooden tee they will break but they look gd and do exactly what a tee should do! At that price a bargain!!! Happy golfing

5.0 out of 5 stars 83mm tees, 19 April 2011
many thanks an excellent service saved me a few tpips to the pro shop.a quick service with no problems.to be used again without a doubt thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant tees. I now have a Driver that works, 9 Feb. 2015
Brilliant tees. I now have a Driver that works. After reading tip after tip on how to stop the dreaded slice I changed the loft on my Driver to 11.5 and bought a taller tee. I have these stuck in the ground just on the start of the Blue mark and the ball just inside my left foot, which feels strange as the Driver sits underneath the ball. But it catches it so sweetly on the upswing and now averaging 260 plus yards and most important they are going straight at last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teed up, 15 Sept. 2011
Very good product, at a reasonable price. Delivered in good time. Impressed by the service provided. Will definitely buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pride (Yellow) Wooden Golf Tees - Excellent!!, 28 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Pride Professional Tee System (Sports)
These are my tees of choice (I dont use any other type than these) They are perfect for a keen golfer like me and I use these mainly as they are the perfect hight for tee shots with my Driver but also just as useful for any other club / tee shot. The (yellow) colour code system ensures I can tee my driver the same night every time. Excellent purchase and cheaper on Amazon than I have so far foundin any golf shop / golf club pro shop. Would highly recommend.

Pride Pts 69mm Wooden Tees - 100 Pack