5.0 out of 5 stars Great tees
Excellent buy !!great height for 460 degree drivers and a sturdy durable tee.Bargain for 75 pack of tees. Glad I bought 2 packs !
Published on 28 Sep 2011 by Alan F.

1.0 out of 5 stars Expensive and poor
Published on 23 May 2011 by Chris Brooke

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tees, 28 Sep 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Tees, 27 Oct 2011
Good solid product at a very reasonable price backed by amazons super fast delivery. what more to say. would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Consistency in everything..., 3 Sep 2010
Like many others I'm an "improving golfer" with a fair amount of inproving yet to do. I'm also normally pretty cynical about all the high-tech junk that's marketed to golfers. At the end of the day the game is about hitting a ball over there with a club, so keep it simple.
Something that has made a big difference to my game recently though has been a focus on being more consistent in everything, including the kit I use. I used to use any old lake-balls and the cheapest multi-coloured tees I could get hold of. Whilst this probably didn't make much "real" difference to my shots it did mean that there was always an element of uncertainty about the ball height and how it might behave on impact. And for all golfers it's the time you spend over-thinking the shot that invariably sends the ball out of bounds.
So the simple marker on these tees, allowing you to easily tee-up the ball at exactly the same height every time, removes one of the many uncertainties involved in playing a shot. This is one less thing to think about or to doubt, so is worth bothering with.
A good buy and a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pride Tee's, 31 May 2013
MrE (E Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Pride Tee's are in my opinion the best around. Made from quality wood and perfectly painted with the colour code on identifying what type of club they are best suited to... i.e. yellow ones are best for 460cc drivers. I personally use the Blue 83mm ones which seem to be a great all rounder and works with drivers and irons. They seem resistant to breaking and for the quality are good value.

Pros: good quality wood tee's, different lengths to suit your game, resistant to breaking, good value for the quality.

Cons: not found any but if i do i'll update this review.

VERDICT: Quality wooden tee's that will server you well and the blue ones seem a good all rounder

FANTASTIC AND ESSENTIAL TO ALL GOLFERS!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Teed up, 15 Sep 2011
Very good product, at a reasonable price. Delivered in good time. Impressed by the service provided. Will definitely buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars 83mm tees, 19 April 2011
many thanks an excellent service saved me a few tpips to the pro shop.a quick service with no problems.to be used again without a doubt thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Super quality, 1 Mar 2011
This review is from: Pride Professional Tee System (Sports)
Have used these tees now for a number of years and they are great! Now as with any wooden tee they will break but they look gd and do exactly what a tee should do! At that price a bargain!!! Happy golfing

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 15 Sep 2010
Use these for teeing off with Taylor-Made burner driver(oversize head) and find them to be the ideal length for the club.Also they don`t always break on the first use,lasting three to four shots on average,so a pack of 75 lasts a good while.

1.0 out of 5 stars Expensive and poor, 23 May 2011
I like wooden tees, but although well packaged and looking pretty good, I found these far too thin and brittle. They are the best (and shortest) of the three sizes that I bought, but I still found the tee peg broken after almost every drive. Although tees don't cost much, compared to others these are very expensive. I won't be buying any more of them. I have since found far better wooden tees at a fraction of the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good tee, 21 Dec 2011
RR Waller "ISeneca" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
In days when most playing partners use large coloured plastic varieties and then spend ages looking for them on the tee, I have stuck to my wooden whites.

There is nothing fancy about them. They can be pushed in to whatever length I require, e.g. driver or iron (I often use a 2-iron for tight holes), the white colouriong makes them easy to find and, if they snap, well, it is only a tee. Worth a try and remember to throw the bits in the bin to avoid damaging the green-keeping equipment.

ARRAY(0xb3a75ef4)