5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely
My Fiance loves it, it's very flowery and fresh...a very nice clean girly smelling perfume...I;m sure any lady would love it.
Published on 23 Feb 2011 by Mr. Christopher J. Winspear

I wanted an everyday perfume so thought I would try this. The cost and description we're attractive. It's a beautiful bottle and looks lovely on the dressing table. It's a nice smell but a little more flowery than I usually like. I know it's a risk to buy a perfume you haven't smelt but it was worth a try. I will use it happily but wouldn't buy it again.
Published 2 months ago by Wenmarking

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 23 Feb 2011
Mr. Christopher J. Winspear "Winsy" (Hartlepool UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dvb Beckham Signature for Women Eau de Toilette - 75 ml (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice perfume, 30 Dec 2013
This is a very nice perfume.well boxed and nice bottle.not overpowering like some out there.well worth it.woild defo recomend this as a gift for the wife.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Favourite, 29 Sep 2010
This fragrance is, by far, my favourite out of all of my perfumes. It has a very refreshing, fruity vanilla scent which can be worn during the day or the night, summer or winter. It is strong enough to last all day, but not strong enough to make you sneeze and your eyes swell up.

I recommend trying this perfume, it really is delightful!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a beautiful bottle and looks lovely on the dressing table, 22 Oct 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 7 Feb 2011
Bought this for my teenage daughter after she had used her older sister's. She absolutely loves it and I must admit, that I do too. Although we sent in the order a little late, it came in time for Christmas, so thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dvb Beckham perfum, 30 Sep 2012
Quick delivery and whole package looked new. I loves the smell. I couldn't stop using it. I would buy it again. Thanks so much for everything.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the amazon price, 7 Aug 2010
Pleasing frangrance, gentle but longlasting. Most fragrances are heavily overpriced, and I would not pay more than £17 per bottle for this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay for day wear., 3 Feb 2014
Smells okay but not great. Works well as a day perfume. I was expecting a more sweeter scent. Smells stays on for a while too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought For A Friend, 4 Sep 2011
A bit small as it was 50 ML but my friend loves it. I'm a Manchester United fan so I will support Beckham in his ventures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 20 Jan 2014
A really lovely perfume and really please with the value for money would recommend to friends and familly, a great buy.