5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic slippers
Published on 17 Feb 2010 by Ali Sid

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but thin sole
Very well made and they look good, but the sole is rather thin so not that comfortable for a slipper, and means that feet don't stay as warm as would expect. Would expect a bit more padding.
Published on 25 Oct 2010 by E. L. Shaw

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but thin sole, 25 Oct 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic slippers, 17 Feb 2010
Cannot rate these slippers highly enough! After 3 years of buying slippers for my 4 year old I've finally find some that don't wilt or become mis-shapen after 2 weeks. They're exremely well designed and made. They're a bit more pricey than high street brands but I bought a size bigger so they'll last him all winter. Next Xmas I'm kitting-out the whole family, in my opinion they're the best slippers I've found.

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended!, 25 April 2012
They stay on my active 3-year old, and unlike many previous slippers which stretched quickly, have kept their shape. I will be buying the next size!

The only downside is they will be too warm for summer, and they are a bit of a tug to get on and off, so he needs help.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Mar 2012
Lovely, just perfect for children. Non slip, natural and cosy! The elastic holds the ankle really well and is still perfect after a few weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb House Shoes / Slipper for children, 29 Dec 2010
Mr. M. L. Rose "Mike" (Cambridge, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Living Kitzbuhel Junior/Toddler Kitz Slipper (Shoes)
Definitely the best brand we have tried so far. One year of wear by our active 8 year old boy and the slippers almost look new. All other brands of felt/wool slippers we have tried, including more expensive ones, fall apart within one year.

I do hope Amazon continue to sell these slippers and get a new set of stock in - at the time of writing this review only child size 11 is available:(

5.0 out of 5 stars Good slippers, 13 Sep 2014
These slippers were for myself and I usually take a small adult size 3. I initially ordered a 2.5 but they were a little big so ordered a 2 as well. Perfect fit. It seems my feet are shrinking as I get older!! (60). The only down side is the soles are a little thin and they do not have a soft and fluffy lining. But they stay on my feet and do not slip on our wooden floors and stairs which is what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 20 Oct 2014
yes sole is a little thin but waterproof, also what really makes them perfect is the hidden rubber bit inside the slipper above the toes. i've always bought giesswein slippers but eventually the toes poke through the wool which is annoying as they are expensive. delighted to discover living kitzbuhel have spotted this too! will certainly be getting some for my older child

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, 5 May 2014
Expensive shoes - but one of the best buys I've made. My son has used them for about 5 months now. There is a slight sign of wear on the soles, but nothing problematic. I love that they are so bendable - not stiff like so many other baby shoes.The rubber soles means he doesn't slip when walking/running on wooden floors or tiles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 28 April 2014
These are very good quality slippers. The waterproof rubber outsole It stays in shape and there are durable, warm and non-slippery. Since my house has a lot of stairs I try to find non slip slippers for my son. I will definitely buy the next size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit small but wonderful, 27 Feb 2014
Both my boys have these slippers. They are a bit dear, but the quality is outstanding. The only issue was I had to re-order as they seem to run small.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›