Top positive review
230 people found this helpful
Wii Fit Plus is great fun for keeping you and your family more fit!
on 2 November 2009
Wit Fit Plus has 15 new games which are as follows:
1. Perfect 10 is a game where you use your hips to hit numbers in which to reach a total. This is good fun and will test your body and mind co-ordination.
2. Cycling is done by walking on the balance board and you steer with your Wii Remote collecting flags. I found the cycling ok but prefer the cycling mode in Wii Sports Resort.
3. Rhythm Kung Fu is abit like the Rhythum Boxing only alot harder.
4. Driving Range is done by standing on your Wii balance board sideways and you swing the Wii remote like a golf club. I found this event to be the weakest out of the new ones.
5. Segway Circuit is brilliant fun as you race around poping beach balls!
6. Bird's-eye Bull's-eye is a real laugh in which you flap your arms like a madman to fly around, and you have to land on the targets for points.
7. Snowball Fight will test your reactions and throwing skills.
8. Obstacle Course is great fun and you feel like your running around a Mario level!
9. Tilt City is very enjoyable in which you guide these colour balls by tilting your Wii remote and your weight on the balance board towards their matching colour pipe. By matching the colour balls with the same colour pipe it will set off a firework.
10. Rhythum Parade surprised me as I was good at it and enjoyed it too. I was waving my Wii remote and Nunchuk in perfect timing on my first go!
11. Big Top Juggling is a very hard rhythm balance game.
12. Skateboard Arena is fantastic with it's jumps and stunts.
13. Table Tilt Plus is a good challenge even for those that have mastered the first one.
14. Balance Bubble Plus I completed the whole course on my first go which was mixture of skill and being very lucky.
15. Jogging Plus has new routes to un-lock and observation skills!
Other great things about Wii Fit Plus is the Multiplayer Mode in which you and your family or friends play games together. Each player takes turns with the Wii balance board and Wii Remote, and simply change players when prompted. There are three more Yoga and Muscle Workouts to try. You can practise your balance test games which test your Wii fit age in My Wii Fit Plus menu ( door ). There are five new balance test which are a bit tricky. Wii Fit Plus tells you how many calories you have burned off and you might find it useful being able to set yourself different fitness routines.
All your data from the first Wii Fit game is carried over to Wit Fit Plus which is most excellent indeed just like this game is really!