Wit Fit Plus has 15 new games which are as follows:

1. Perfect 10 is a game where you use your hips to hit numbers in which to reach a total. This is good fun and will test your body and mind co-ordination.
Published on 2 Nov. 2009 by Dragonlord

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent if you don't already have wii fit.
Published on 4 Nov. 2009 by Ms. A. L. Wiseman

5.0 out of 5 stars Wii Fit Plus is great fun for keeping you and your family more fit!, 2 Nov. 2009
Wit Fit Plus has 15 new games which are as follows:

2. Cycling is done by walking on the balance board and you steer with your Wii Remote collecting flags. I found the cycling ok but prefer the cycling mode in Wii Sports Resort.
3. Rhythm Kung Fu is abit like the Rhythum Boxing only alot harder.
4. Driving Range is done by standing on your Wii balance board sideways and you swing the Wii remote like a golf club. I found this event to be the weakest out of the new ones.
5. Segway Circuit is brilliant fun as you race around poping beach balls!
6. Bird's-eye Bull's-eye is a real laugh in which you flap your arms like a madman to fly around, and you have to land on the targets for points.
7. Snowball Fight will test your reactions and throwing skills.
8. Obstacle Course is great fun and you feel like your running around a Mario level!
9. Tilt City is very enjoyable in which you guide these colour balls by tilting your Wii remote and your weight on the balance board towards their matching colour pipe. By matching the colour balls with the same colour pipe it will set off a firework.
10. Rhythum Parade surprised me as I was good at it and enjoyed it too. I was waving my Wii remote and Nunchuk in perfect timing on my first go!
11. Big Top Juggling is a very hard rhythm balance game.
12. Skateboard Arena is fantastic with it's jumps and stunts.
13. Table Tilt Plus is a good challenge even for those that have mastered the first one.
14. Balance Bubble Plus I completed the whole course on my first go which was mixture of skill and being very lucky.
15. Jogging Plus has new routes to un-lock and observation skills!

Other great things about Wii Fit Plus is the Multiplayer Mode in which you and your family or friends play games together. Each player takes turns with the Wii balance board and Wii Remote, and simply change players when prompted. There are three more Yoga and Muscle Workouts to try. You can practise your balance test games which test your Wii fit age in My Wii Fit Plus menu ( door ). There are five new balance test which are a bit tricky. Wii Fit Plus tells you how many calories you have burned off and you might find it useful being able to set yourself different fitness routines.
All your data from the first Wii Fit game is carried over to Wit Fit Plus which is most excellent indeed just like this game is really!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and good for all ages, 8 Dec. 2009
A. Bonifas (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wii Fit Plus - Game Only (Wii) (Video Game)
Having bought the Wii Fit board in order to lose weight and improve my posture, I was impressed in every way by the game. I was encouraged to get up every morning at 6:00am and interact with my Mii. My centre of gravity was so bad when I first began it explained my joint pain in my right hip & left foot. As I used the Wii fit board I lost weight each week and soon my joint pain disappeared completely. The exercises/games were simple but effective. I was pleased when it was announced that the Wii fit plus was to be released and I ordered my copy immediately and I wasn't disapointed! The new features are brilliant and enhance the original game. The simple test for weight/BMI makes the process much quicker although I still like to do the full body test sometimes as it lets me see my COG and ensures I am still standing/walking correctly. The new balance games are such good fun and although my husband & I are 45-50 we enjoy competing against each other like we were kids.
Overall good value for money and good all-round entertainment as well as very good for aging bones/joints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Wii Fit Plus - Game Only (Wii) (Video Game)
Much better than the Original Wii Fit, a lot more variety and easier to switch between Mii's and compete with each other!

5.0 out of 5 stars wii fit plus - even better than before !, 31 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Wii Fit Plus - Game Only (Wii) (Video Game)
Many game sequels are just a rehash of the original with a couple of extra bits thrown in - not so with this game. While it has all the original elements there are a LOT of extra goodies - it is very well worth the investment - all exercise regimes can get slightly tedious after a while - but this should breathe new enthusiasm into your training.
There are a lot of fun extras as well as the more serious exercises - if you haven't got it yet then buy it now - it will help you keep to your New Year resolution !

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GAME but there are a couple of tiny issues..., 17 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Wii Fit Plus - Game Only (Wii) (Video Game)
This game is really a great game. Nintendo have done a good job with the graphics and the design of the game.
The very first thing I noticed, which I was very pleased about is that Nintendo have decided only to expand on the Balance and Aerobic sections, with about 11 games in each!

The Yoga and Muscle Workouts were kind of neglected, which to me is a good thing, as I never really ever played them. But if you are someone who enjoys these workouts, don't worry because the original Wii Fit and ALL of the activities are included in Wii Fit Plus - as well as ALL OF YOUR DATA FROM THE WII FIT GAME, that is if you had it.

Another thing that really impressed me and lots of others, was the variety of new games, from a Segway Circuit to a Juggling Circus Activity. The possibilites seem endless and more games now include a chance to use all Wii Fit board, Nunchuck and Wii Remote together interactively! The colours are exciting and the integration of personality of your Mii is well appreciated also. There are personalised programmes for your specific needs, e.g. if you want to tone your back, or if you want to retain your youth! There is also this thing called a Calorie Counter, which measures your calorie intake using data from the food you eat.

If you have pets or a baby, you can use a special Wii Fit programme that will track their progress as well! Also, there are fun new mini-games like it gives you a certain mass and you pile up objects on the Wii Board to try and get the weight right!

Only two little complaints:
1. There are no warm up or cool down activities, which would be very helpful and SAFE if you are doing activities like Jogging or Hula Hoop for 30 minutes+.
2. If you are one of those people who love the game for the first few days, and then it goes a bit cold a lot of the time, this game may apply. It hasn't applied to me as such, but it isn't used on a daily basis, as they advertise it to be like, and how some people use Wii Fit. However, it is a blast when I re-visit the games I loved in the first place!

Overall 4 star because of all of the above- but to be honest if you have Wii Fit already, this is a GREAT buy that is value for your money. If you are going to buy a Wii Fit with the board from scratch, I recommend getting the Wii Fit with this game included with the Board!

I really hope this helped!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent if you don't already have wii fit., 4 Nov. 2009
Ms. A. L. Wiseman (Tyne and Wear, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wii Fit Plus - Game Only (Wii) (Video Game)
I bought this game after already owning the original Wii Fit. I thought it would have more exercise-based games rather than balance games than the original, though was bitterly disappointed. Don't get me wrong, the game in itself is fun, especially the new balance games. However I personally believe it's a bit of a waste of money if you're more into the 'fit' side of things rather than the 'fun'. Save your money and get EA Sports Active.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than wii fit!, 3 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Wii Fit Plus - Game Only (Wii) (Video Game)
Wii Fit improved. I've not been able to try all the activities yet, because I'm recovering from a leg fracture. However, as part of my physical therapy, I've worked on the balance games, and most of the new ones are difficult enough to motivate me into doing ore to get better results. I think most of the new games would be hard with a healthy leg, because my results in the old ones have not gotten any worse than they were before the accident.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the upgrade, 7 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Wii Fit Plus - Game Only (Wii) (Video Game)
Already had the Wii Fit game, but I am very happy with the upgrade. All game scores and data from the Wii Fit were transferred to the Plus game on first install.

There are some new features I really like:
1. approximate calories burned - so motivating! I am also now thinking twice about reaching for that biscuit!
2. 12 pre-set routines, approx. 5-10 minutes each. These can also be combined to fit time available.
3. Random yoga and muscle routines - you set the time (5 minute increments) and the Wii recommends a number of exercises to fit
4. easy access for favourites now sorted into three categories: frequently, recently and rarely.
5. it is now possible to access the balance tests already unlocked for practice outside the "body test". this is helping already with the wii fit age. There are some rather challenging exercises here.

There are some additional yoga and muscle exercises. No new aerobic and balance games compared with the wii fit (i would have really liked more step routines) but there are 12 additional mini games grouped under a new "Training Plus" menu. one of the other reviewers has already provided a list so I won't repeat it. I have only done a couple (love the Rhythm Kung-Fu), but it seems a good selection.

4.0 out of 5 stars A worthwhile upgrade to an already excellent game, 4 Nov. 2009
Colin McCartney (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Wii Fit Plus - Game Only (Wii) (Video Game)
If you're considering buying this as the "game only" option, then you're almost certainly an existing Wii Fit owner. As such, Wii Fit Plus is just about worth the price Amazon are charging as an upgrade. But this is definitely version 1.5 - as opposed to 2.0 - if you catch my drift.

The headline points for me were:

- it transfers existing user profiles from the original Wii Fit, so you won't lose any data.

- it has 15 completely new and quite original new games. This time around there's a mental as well as physical element to some of the challenges: not sure if that's a good thing for my part - as it made me feel older! The new games are probably better suited to kids than the previous version. For example: standing on the balance board flapping your arms pretending to be a duck in flight! Not exactly a serious pursuit, but then the beauty of Nintendo games over the years has always been that daft element. Incidentally ALL of the former content is retained (with a few minor enhancements) so you can still play your old favourites.

- perhaps most usefully of all, Wii Fit Plus gives an estimate of calories burned after each activity (this has been added to the old exercises too, not just the new games). What hits home is how few calories you burn even on the more strenuous exercises. So the bad news is you're probably going to spend at least half an hour on the thing to burn off one packet of cheesy Quavers.

Bottom line: if, like me, you are a fan of the original game you will undoubtedly squeeze even more fun out of this update. On the other hand if you're looking for a serious fitness product (which I most certainly wasn't) you are far less likely to be impressed and may wish to seek out alternative Wii-compatible fitness software.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Really Works, 9 July 2010
This review is from: Wii Fit Plus - Game Only (Wii) (Video Game)
This is amazing, my husband got this for me to help me get in shape, I don't really like going to the gym, so being able to do this in my own home at whatever time of day to suit is so convenient, no more feeling self conscious in front of others, I decided to aim for 1/2 hour a day, the first few times I was struggling by the end, but persevered and within a week I was doing the 1/2 hour no problem, I've kept it up for 5 weeks now and its really starting to make a difference, my body is really toning up, I have more shape and I also have more stamina, I vary my routine and try to do a bit from all the different category's, yoga, muscle, running, games and dance, it must be good, for me to keep it up every single day, I would definitely recommend it to others, if you are serious about getting into shape and have the will power to keep it up you will see the benefits, try it

Wii Fit Plus - Game Only (Wii)
Wii Fit Plus - Game Only (Wii) by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)