5.0 out of 5 stars Smells great!
Reviews on this type of product are always gong to be extremely subjective but I think this smells really nice. To my nose it's very similar to Armani Code but with a slightly more warm / woody base which becomes apparent after around 30 minutes. I would not hesitate to recommend this as it's unlikely to be disagreeable to anyone.
Published on 1 May 2011 by Jules 77

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the middle tone.
At the very time when you apply it, it is nothing, but 5-10 mins later, the it becomes the unique fragrance.of a mature and elegant man. It won't last for very long. 2 hours later it is back to nothing again.
Published 11 months ago by richard

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells great!, 1 May 2011
This review is from: Playboy Hollywood for Men Eau de Toilette - 100 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars smells great - develops over time, 16 Dec 2011
Alexandre "ayjay" (London, Great Britain) - See all my reviews
It is really, really hard to review a fragrance online. Skin types vary from person to person and a scent can work on one or two people and three others might not smell good at all due to a different skin/ body chemistry.

For me, I can say, it works. It smells quite masculine like an afershave when I put it on. About 2 hours after, the musk and some very subtle undertones are coming through, and it smells quite sensual.
What i like best, a while after application, it resembles vaguely "Wild ginger" by Faberge, a long discontinued "Addiction" series, and that, to me is the best!

Thumbs up from me.

What's more, paid less than £10 for it, including postage

5.0 out of 5 stars perfum, 4 Sep 2011
this is a relly great mens spray purfum i ordered for my self. good price for 100ml bottle wood recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, impressive Cologne, 24 Jun 2011
I would agree with the other review.

Very nice, suitable for 20-35 crowd, smells like a quality edt.

Only just got but very good first impressions

I would definitely recommend this for any young man for a pub/club night

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the middle tone., 28 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality, good price, first aftershave for my son, 9 Dec 2013
I bought this for my 12 year old son who is just getting into the realms of Lynx body spray and aftershave and rather than spend a fortune on Diesel or some other big name, I thought this would be just as good. It's Playboy, so got that sassy look to it, it's a good size bottle, but also really well priced. I am sure he will like it and at least it will smell better than an old goat, which is the smell often pervading his bedroom at the present time!

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice strong scent, 8 May 2014
Working my way through the Playboy collection and this is one of my faves so far, it lasts and is quite strong but not to overpowering and comes at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 2 Feb 2014
Lovely long lasting scent and I will certainly be using this one frequently. Prefer it to some of the other Playboy scents. Would recommend to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Smell, 8 May 2014
Initially I thought that the pricing may have determined the quality of the product, but this has a great smell. I am glad that I got this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars not persistant, 10 Feb 2014
cheap indeed, and the quality as per the price; the smell lasts for maximum 15 minutes; one bottle for one week...not a good deal;