5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loved it
This was really a lovely product and my daughter enjoyed dancing to it during her 1yr birthday!
It was a good buy for the price.
Published 16 months ago by Obumneme Uchendu

3.0 out of 5 stars Kids danced to it but it's not what it seems!
Wanting a reasonably priced selection of songs that 5 year olds would be happy to hear at a birthday party I came across this, listened to the samples then read the other 2 reviews.
I got my husband to listen to the samples and we both agreed that, with the exception of the two 30+ min compilations that all sounded original.
I decided to go ahead and purchase...
Published 16 months ago by Deborah Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loved it, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Pop Party Kids Mania ! - Favourite Pop Party Hits (MP3 Download)
It was a good buy for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kids danced to it but it's not what it seems!, 29 Mar 2013
Deborah Taylor (Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
I decided to go ahead and purchase despite the reviews claiming the contrary.
The album I downloaded was not the same as the samples on Amazons site - the tracks are the same but those on the download are covers. Most of them are reasonable - certainly fit for the purpose of a fairly cheap kids party music - but not what the samples suggested I'd be getting.
I have contacted Amazon regarding this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 22 Mar 2013
I bought this album for my 4 year old girl because she loves music and dancing. It has a complete mix of party songs. Although they are not sung by the original artists they actually sound quite good. Not really cheesy like some copies. My little girl loves it and even my husband thought it was good.

1.0 out of 5 stars I have to give one star but it isn't worth any, 2 Feb 2013
This is absolute rubbish. Who wants some jumped up cruise singer pretending to 'sing' hits. I feel cheated out of my money.

Pop Party Kids Mania ! - Favourite Pop Party Hits
Pop Party Kids Mania ! - Favourite Pop Party Hits by The Bubble Boys & Glitter Girls
Buy MP3 Album4.49