Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£1.58

on 19 October 2013
Can't believe that this, as I write, has just one (low scoring) review, so thought it only right and proper to give an opposing view. Sounds brash and off the wall even now; god alone knows the effect it would have had in 1968. It might be challenging in parts but you've nearly an hour's worth of inspired creativity, not to mention virtuosity here for virtually no money at all (again, as I write) and I would urge any discerning music enthusiast to give it a chance for that reason alone - you've really nothing to lose in truth.

I do not speak as a jazz lover, just a lover of interesting music; so make of that what you will...
on 26 September 2014
Uneven in places but an ambitious work, Nice to hear early Garbarek play with some balls
on 7 April 2016
Aye !
on 4 September 2012
I will listen to this again but first impressions was thank god it was so cheap! The brief listening period on the Amazon Player gave the wrong impression of what to expect.