on 29 November 2014
Essential wear!

As much as i would like to consider myself an out and out cyclist who rides to work every day, i dont! but when i do, one of the things that annoys me during the ride is the fly in the eye, the watering of the eyes when riding at speed or the turn of the corner into blinding sunlight.

I've often picked up my everyday sunglasses and although they do the job, they don't cover all basis. Such as darker weather making conventional sunglasses dangerous to use, the nose grips not staying put when it gets hot and sweaty and the wind getting round the sides of the glasses and irritating your eye!

These tick all the boxes:

They're comfortable to wear to the point that you don't notice that they're on! Wearing the yellow lenses I've often caught myself wondering why so many car's headlights are a tint of yellow! .... Doh!

They stay on your face with their slightly grippy nose grips.

They curve nicely around your eyes so no side winds get in there and most importantly they keep the flies out! you'll be thanking yourself for buying them when you next ride through that park on a summer afternoon where flies congregate at head level!

Three lenses keep you prepared for any weather. The dark lenses for the brighter days, the clear lenses for the nights and the yellows for the in between / overcast days. The lenses are securely in place and you'll need to get used to the technique required to remove them. Its not rocket science so once you've figured it out then you'll do it without even thinking.

They come with a handy little bag to keep the glasses and lens protected and is compact enough to fit in your saddle bag.

No need to spend a fortune on glasses when there is this bargain to be had. Made the purchase and have not regretted it for once second.
For this price you really can't get much better than this. They are comfortable, and large enough to keep those pesky flies out of your eyes while hurtling down a hill. The lenses are initially hard to swap out, but after a few swaps they slot in perfectly, and more importantly stay slotted in. these are so good i got a second pair to keep in the car.
on 24 July 2012
Have been using these for the last 3-4 weeks of cycling to and from work and so far am very impressed. They are stylish, really comfortable and fit perfectly so don't move on my face at all - as hoped they seem to stop any bugs getting into my eyes which is the main reason I got them, especially since I wear contact lensse. Took a bit of effort removing the lenses first time but once you get the hang of it, it's fairly easy. I replaced the dark ones with the yellow ones immediately as the mornings were very cloudy - they really lighten everything up so much that it's only when you take them off do you realise that it's not actually that 'nice' a morning! The weather has since turned sunny so thought I might need to swap the lenses back again but have left them and surprisingly the yellow lenses also reduce the glare like normal sunglasses but still lighten things up so I'm happy to stick with these for now. When it's dark in the mornings I'll swap to the clear ones so am totally covered for all conditions. All in all a great product for a great price and would thoroughly recommend.
on 29 October 2014
Initially giving 4 stars simply due to how cheap they are, the fitment, and how comfortable they fit on my face.

I literally got them today, and have to say I'm impressed by how they fit on my face. They are comfortable, and tight, without being clingy. They sit right where I need them to be, and no amount of force will shift them from their position.
These will do perfectly for cycling.

As for the main reason I bought them, I can't give a verdict just yet. I really bought them to see will my eyes be fully protected from speed runs. I always wear my Oakley sunglasses, but they always seem to let wind through up into my eye causing tears. This stops me from being able to see clearly, and I have to slow down because I'm blinded. Hopefully these glasses sort it out.
I will post back in under a week to let you know how they are.

Lastly, changing lenses is a pain.
There is a technique to it. Hold the lens near the upper part of nose, now pull down. The lens should come out, but it will take a bit of effort to do so. you may even have to bend the frame a little for it to pop out. This seems very fragile to do when you have it in your hands, but it will pop out. Once you get a lens to pop, the other will be easier to do. Just needs practice.

Having said that, great glasses. I'm not worried if it has full uv or not ( it says it is ), but couldnt care less, because my naked eye doesnt have that full uv protection as standard. All I care about is that my eye doesnt water-up while going over 30mph. I shall test this soon and report back.
on 30 May 2013
Good value but I found the lenses so hard to replace that I have put yellows in and left them as I feel I am likely to break the frames if I keep swapping over. Once on very comfortable and effective at keeping eyes protected from wind
on 10 May 2010
These Glasses are a great snug fit and do the job well for not much outlay.
Beats getting dust and flies in your eyes.
Would reccommend these to those looking for a good pair of cycle sunglasses whom dont want to pay the earth for them.
on 18 November 2013
Lovely specs, three sets of lenses, cost next to nothing - what's not to like! I recommend them to anyone looking for a pair of cycling glasses.
on 8 September 2014
Excellent deal with these glasses .... 3 lenses, robust frame and a nice little carry bag ! reasonably priced to ....
on 7 July 2013
I have only recently started cycling and was looking for sunglasses for riding. After looking at several reviews of other items I chose this one for the price and the good reviews received. I'm so glad I chose this item.

I normally wear eye glasses so I am used to eyewear. However these sunglasses are so light I literally forget I'm wearing them. They fit so well and are very clear. I ride to and from work and with the onset of summer, these glasses are a God send as much of my route goes through parks with a wide variety of insects and other flying wildlife.

Would definitely recommend.
on 8 October 2015
Initial impressions were good. They look very professional and sleek. They fit nicely on the nose and they are so light that you almost don't feel the glasses on you. The three lenses offers an undistorted view of the road and your surroundings. It claims to offer 100% UV protection however I have no way to substantiate this.

There is a certain technique to putting on and off the lens, which isn't easy at first but eventually gets easier with time and practice. The clear lens are ideal for foggy conditions/night time use, which offers an undistorted view of the road and your surroundings under dark conditions. The yellow lens are more suited for early morning/evening use, but would not recommend for night time use as the lights coming from other vehicles look unusual. The dark lens I would recommend for clear and sunny days. I normally use the clear lens as I tend to cycle at night.

The glasses will keep the rain and airstream from getting into your eyes, but inevitably some of the rainwater and wind will drip/flow from the top and/or enter the bottom part of the lenses.

Would recommend for those looking for a cheap, comfortable and a form of protection for their eyes during cycling. These glasses will, by and large, protect you from the elements.