Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£1.49+ Free shipping

on 7 July 2012
they came in the post very fast and were pack well cant wait to see the look on the kids face when they play with these i got them to put in the party bags for my son 5th birthday party and they were a great price would recomed and would buy again
on 20 June 2012
The glider planes are a classic and great fun for young and old. Delivery was prompt. My only criticism is that I expected to receive 12 different planes, but I only got three different models.
on 23 February 2014
This is the second time we have used the gliders at our organisation's annual dinner. They are easy to assemble and by putting a few on each table certainly enliven the proceedings. Let battle commence!
on 7 July 2013
I buy these for a rewards box at school. Childern are aged six and seven, they all love them, boys and girls alike.
on 2 January 2012
These are great and what a classic. I played with these when I was a child and it is great to be able to buy in black. They are nice cheap stocking fillers or path bag toys.
on 19 December 2012
I was looking for gliders for party bags and got these, but not the ones described in the listing. Happy with the items I did receive and their value.
on 23 January 2012
Great plane, flys well in the park, you nee open space to get the best from this product. A little wind help with a long flight.
Had not seen these for years and found them on here just browsing one day. Cheap as chips and fun to build. Just like I remember, some don't fly very well, others are good. Got 3 designs x 4, not 12 different designs. Very pleased with the items.
on 21 April 2014
I love having a big bag of paper planes, just like we had them in primary school. My friends were very jealous when this arrived, and let me tell you that even at 21, these are still super cool. Little polystyrene planes, they're fun for the few seconds you have them before you inevitably break them because they're only polystyrene. I imagine kids would buzz off them because we're all big kids and we loved them, just watch out for the little plasticky bit on the end if you have smaller humans living with you or pets that like to eat things.
on 9 November 2011
Reminds me of my childhood with my two brothers and sister! Excellent! Cant wait to use them at Christmas when I give them to my family!