on 10 December 2011
For years, I've struggled along with a non-non-stick omelette pan, which I had to season every time I used it. Unfortunately, because of the curved sides, it's almost impossible to season it properly, so there were areas around the side which stubbornly remained non-non-stick, and I finally got fed up with it, gave in and bought a non-stick one, going against my chef dad's firm instructions that one should never use a non-stick pan for omelettes.

Well, after all those years making omelettes less frequently than I wished because of all the mucking about with oil and salt, now I have a pan that makes perfect omelettes without all the hassle. That's great, because an omelette is almost as quick as instant noodles, and a lot better for you.

If you're looking for an omelette pan, or just a small frypan, buy it. You'll like it.
on 20 March 2013
Great little pan for omelettes. Pretty impressed with the non-stick too. May even buy the bigger version as Tefal non-sticks seem to be useless after a year or so.
on 1 June 2013
Like other pans in this range, the quality is excellent. It is a comfortable weight, deeper and requires only a thin coating of oil for perfect omelettes or frittatas
on 9 October 2013
i totally love this pan and it makes the best omlettes.Definately wil buy more of their products and the price was good too!
on 4 July 2014
So far so good and I am really impressed. I bought this because of the other 4/5* reviews and I have not been disappointed. It is a great size, not too heavy and heats up well. I have no idea how long the coating will last but it looks good this far!
on 30 May 2014
After using a pancake pan, and trying without much success, to make omelette's with it, I purchased the Kuhn Rikon non stick omelette pan. On my first attempt it , was a huge difference, a two egg and cheese omelette , was light and fluffy, and has been every time. Highly recommended, well worth the money
on 23 May 2014
This is a very good quality product and makes excellent omelettes without sticking. A good weight too and highly recommended.
on 10 January 2013
This is great for omelets and making scrambled eggs for a few people. Easy to clean and enjoyable to use, I would but it again.
on 25 March 2015
Beautifully made - beware if you have an induction hob though as you need a different model!
on 7 November 2014
This is an excellent product and I would heartily recommend it. I have a ceramic hob and it works well with it. It is solid and it makes ecellent omlettes.