5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and thoughtful psychological advice for daily life
Published on 7 Mar 2011 by Jewel

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing for one reason
I had high hopes for this blog after reading the other reviews. However I was disappointed because what spoiled a potentially good blog was that fact that in every article was a plug for the author's book "The Now Effect." I felt this was a bit much every month and every article. I have unsubscribed for this reason.
Published on 29 Mar 2012 by Pauline Roberts

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing for one reason, 29 Mar 2012
Pauline Roberts (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mindfulness and Psychotherapy (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and thoughtful psychological advice for daily life, 7 Mar 2011
This review is from: Mindfulness and Psychotherapy (Kindle Edition)
The author's stated aim in creating this blog is to "create posts that are practical and accessible ... that we could read and apply in our daily lives". Through a series of interesting and readable posts, I feel she is doing just that. I particularly liked one that advised people to spend quality time with their loved ones, and not be distracted by too much social networking. There are posts on a variety of topics, something for everyone.

ARRAY(0xa8c5bf48)