Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 January 2012
I love the 100 Hits series. 80's Dance is an excellent selection of dance hits from that decade. What tracks are on this CD? With thanks to Play.com here is the track listing.

Disc 1
The Jacksons - Can You Feel It
Miami Sound Machine With Gloria Estefan - Dr. Beat
Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)
Rick Astley - Together Forever
Billy Ocean - Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car
New Kids On The Block - You've Got It (The Right Stuff)
Kylie Minogue - Hand On Your Heart
Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart
Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
Five Star - System Addict
Milli Vanilli - Girl You Know It's True
Terence Trent D'Arby - Dance Little Sister
Deniece Williams - Let's Hear It For The Boy
Wham! - Everything She Wants
Daryl Hall & John Oates - I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)
KC & The Sunshine Band - Give It Up
Princess - Say I'm Your No. 1
Lisa Lisa And Cult Jam With Full Force - I Wonder If I Take You Home
Lovebug Starski - Amityville (The House On The Hill)
Tone Loc - Funky Cold

Disc 2
Odyssey - Going Back To My Roots
Aretha Franklin - Who's Zoomin' Who
Evelyn "Champagne" King - Love Come Down
Luther Vandross - Never Too Much
Full Force - Alice I Want You Just For Me
Five Star - The Slightest Touch
The Pasadenas - Tribute (Right On)
Billy Ocean - Caribbean Queen (No More Love.. )
Billy Griffin - Hold Me Tighter In The Rain
Terence Trent D'Arby - If You Let Me Stay
Milli Vanilli - Baby Don't Forget My Number
Bomb The Bass With Maureen - Say A Little Prayer
Coldcut Featuring Yazz And The Plastic Population
S-Express - Superfly Guy
Beatmasters Featuring Betty Boo - Hey DJ I Can't Dance (To That Music You're Playing)
Sinitta - So Macho
Stock Aitken Waterman - Roadblock
Rick Astley - She Wants To Dance With Me
The Reynolds Girls - I'd Rather Jack
The Weather Girls - It's Raining Men

Disc 3
Tom Browne - Funkin' For Jamaica
Odyssey - Use It Up And Wear It Out
Gladys Knight & The Pips - Bourgie', Bourgie'
Keni Burke - Risin' To The Top
Average White Band - Let's Go Round Again
The Cool Notes - Spend The Night
The Manhattans - Crazy
Rhyze - Just How Sweet Is Your Love
Kashif - I Just Gotta Have You (Lover Turn Me On)
Glenn Jones - I Am Somebody
Evelyn "Champagne" King - I'm In Love
Paul Simpson Connection - Use Me, Lose Me (Lose Me, Use Me)

Disc 4
Flash And The Pan - Midnight Man
Malcolm McLaren And The Bootzilla Orchestra - Deep In Vogue
Coldcut Featuring Lisa Stansfield - People Hold On
Beatmasters Featuring The Cookie Crew - Rok Da House
The Blow Monkeys Featuring Sylvia Tella - Choice?

Disc 5
Run DMC - It's Tricky
Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Girls Ain't Nothing But Trouble
The Wee Papa Girl Rappers - Wee Rule
Young M.C. - Bust A Move
Boogie Down Productions - My Philosophy
Joyce Sims - (You Are My) All And All
Dhar Braxton - Jump Back (Set Me Free)
Bomb The Bass - Beat Dis
S-Express - Hey Music Lover
Kariya - Let Me Love You Tonight
Adonis - No Way Back
Rob 'N' Raz Featuring Leila K - Got To Get
Robert Howard & Kym Mazelle - Wait!
Royal House - Can You Party
Marshall Jefferson - Move Your Body
Mr. Fingers - Can You Feel It
The House Master Boyz - House Nation
Jungle Brothers - I'll House You
Farley "Jackmaster" Funk Featuring Daryl Pandy - Love Can
on 30 October 2009
Fantasic 80's extended is great if you want some longer versions of very well known songs but 100 80's dance is wexcellent if your looking simply to start a collection of old school floorfillers. And with 5 whole cd's worth of material there's plenty to keep the party going for some time on this box set alone. Ok some artists appear more than once and dead or alive's you spin me isn't the famed murder mix but there's still plenty on offer and a good selection. Best of all there really is something for everyone. S-express for the late 80's clubbers Odyssey (going back to my roots)for early 80's clubbers and kylie wham! and rick Astley for the cheesy pop lovers. There are a few lesser known songs as usually is the case with these compilations but overall a decent slection and plenty to get your 80's theme night a long one with lots of nostalgia, hairspray and dancing.
on 2 August 2010
Excellent value for money and a fun trip down memory lane for me with these mega hits from the 80's. Although 20 years or so old now, most of the music will still have feet tapping today at any party or barbiecue.
on 8 May 2016
This is a very good cd compilation that's part of the 100 Hits series and it features some classic and some not 80s Dance music such as... The Jacksons (Can You Feel It), Daryl Hall & John Oates (I Can't Go For That-No Can Do), Eighth Wonder (I'm Not Scared), Liza Minnelli (Losing My Mind), Billy Ocean (Get Out Of My Dreams, Get Into My Car), Joyce Sims (Come Into My Life), Eartha Kitt with Bronski Beat (Cha Cha Heels), S'Express (Hey Music Lover/Superfly Guy), The Beatmasters Feat. The Cookie Crew (Rok Da House), Miami Sound Machine (Dr. Beat), Sinitta (So Macho), New Kids on the Block (You Got It-The Right Stuff), Royal House (Can You Party?), Kariya (Let Me Love You For Tonight), Odyssey (Going Back to My Roots/Use It Up and Wear It Out), Earth, Wind & Fire (Let's Groove), Pseudo Echo (Funky Town) amongst many more. Though Cookie Crews (Rok Da House) and Odysseys (Going Back To My Roots) aren't the originals and I tend to find CD5 has more annoying songs such as ACID/HOUSE music! But apart from that it's a good cd and a must for 80s lovers (like me!)
on 26 February 2012
I am glad to have made the perfect choice to purchase this item. If you love music and also those of the 80s then This Is It. It brings back memories, really great music.
on 2 September 2009
I am a regular buyer of the "100 Hits" series put out by Demon Records and must say that this title is one of their best,with a whole series of rare and not so rare 80'S dance anthems , all packed together in one box set.So easy for the discerning listener.I AM NOW ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR THEIR--"100 HITS INSTRUMENTALS" .That should be a corker.
MUSICMAN
on 24 October 2010
i bought this cd as a present and we took it to an 80's weekend to get us in the mood to dance and to remind us of the brilliant 80's that we loved. The first 3 cd's were brilliant but the last 3 were a little odd and most of us couldn't remember the artists.They weren't so popular. Still a good buy just for the first 3 cd's.
on 21 May 2016
80s album 5 cds not bad well priced all discs play new as described nice songs well recommended for all 80s fans
on 7 April 2014
I love this 80s collection its really good to listen too and it wont disappoint you 80s fans highly recommend it
on 18 February 2015
bought as a Christmas present and I am told it was very good, arrived quickly and was as described