on 7 April 2016
This is definitely a small bag and there's no way that you are going to fit 2 x DSLRs and accompanying lenses into it. The listed items in the advert are a little on the 'ambitious' side.

That said, I use Micro Four Thirds and it is ideal for the smaller camera system. I can fit : 1 x Olympus EM-1 and an EM-5, a 40 - 150mm f2.8, a 75mm f1.8, a 45mm f1.8 and a 25mm f1.8, together with a FL-600R speedlight and stofen cap, spare batteries for both the cameras and for the speedlight, several memory cards, a Rogue Flash Bender bounce card and the small Rogue Flashbender softbox, a small A5 size notebook and a Sekonic L-478DR lightmeter. Not bad for what looks more like a small fishing tackle bag.

I like the style of the bag. The material is very much 'Barbour' and the bag comes with a tine of 'dubbing'. If you are an MFT user, this bag is ideal for you. If you are a full frame user and you like to carry 3-4 lenses, then look for something bigger.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 September 2012
I ordered this bag as the little bit bigger bag as thats whats described. What actually arrived was the little bit smaller bag. I'm not sure if I was sent the wrong one or this description is wrong. Excellent bags but unfortunatly did not recieve what I thought I was ordering so had to return it.
on 4 August 2010
Bought this after reading a magazine comparison review.
I wanted a bag that did not shout 'camera gear' it ticks that box.
It sacrifices some of the more usual gadget bag protection to do it, only the insert is padded and really needs to come with the SLR insert not the 4 compartment one. As supplied it's more suitable for a camera body plus detached lenses rather than camera with lens fitted.
The shoulder strap is to narrow to be comfortable when the bag is loaded with camera and 2 or three lenses.
This is very much a 'Marmite' bag, If you can have a hands on look at one, it will not suit everybody and for the money you have a large choice of other bags.
on 27 May 2016
The F6 is a great little bag, and indeed slightly smaller than the F2, which I also own. The bag holds my Lumix GX8, GX7, 12/35 2.8, 25mm 1.4,
50/150mm,45mm 1.8, chargers, Pelican SD card holder and passport etc.If you are used to the F2 you will like this. I did have the limited edition version 25 years ago, but didn't get on with it, as camera gear was so much bigger then, like the Nikon F3P and F4S, and bulky prime lenses, 180mm 2.8 etc. For Micro 4/3, this bag is just right.
on 30 July 2014
Brilliant bag. Just what I wanted, reminiscent of bags from the 70s and 80s when I was well into photography with one camera body (with or without winder/battery grip) and up to four lenses (Mainly fixed focal length primes).

Waxed canvas, durable water resistant and tough, and it doesn't scream "I'm a camera bag, steal me"
on 26 January 2014
Great product. Expert craftsmanship. I live in Ireland where the weather is usually wet and windy and have never had any problems with Domke bags. A very happy customer I am.
on 15 January 2012
My previous experience with Domke bags was the F-2 and when looking at a smaller bag I found the F-6. With the same robust quality as the F-2 this is a superb shoulder bag if you need something smaller. It keeps your gear protected at all times and it's very easy to access gear in the bag. Highly recommended.

Domke F-6 Little Bit Bigger RuggedWear Bag
Domke F-2 Original Bag - Black
on 23 July 2014
Nice little bag, NOT a little big bigger however, it should be "a little bit smaller" aka the F6 I believe, it's a nice bag but too small for my camera and lenses, I (kindly) gave it to the wife and ordered a larger version (from the USA, much cheaper!) The bag is well made, has a front pocket that is OK for manuals etc, not really suitable for camera bits though in my opinion. there is a zip pocket under the top flap, again not very practical for anything heavier than a note pad or memory card. The main compartment has a star shaped divider which is useless if you plan to put an SLR camera in the bag, I removed the divider, it will hold a full frame SLR but little more, two short(ish) lenses if you have no lens fitted. I like the look of these bags but when all is said and done, it's a canvas bag with waterproofing, similar to Barbour jacket I guess, it is four times as dear as many competitors, however I can't profess to have tried them so I have nothing to compare this to, probably paying for the name but that's fine, I don't mind paying more for the pleasure of nice things.
on 20 August 2010
fantastic bag, looks good and feels good. perfect for those day trips with a few lenses. even enough space to take a water proof top.
i would recomend to anyone who has the income to buy one.

See one answered question