Platform: Nintendo Wii|Change
Price:£24.89+ £2.03 shipping

VINE VOICEon 23 November 2009
My son(7) and I have previously played Lego Star Wars and I enjoyed that because of the subject matter.

I wasnt too keen on Indy so I was very surprised with Lego Indy 2 because it is so playable if but for one reason and that is split screen. In the other lego titles I have played in 2 player mode you have to follow the other person around. Aarrrgh - I am sure my household was not the only one where many a stress point has ensued where we each want to go in different directions.

This has been rectified in IJ2 and it makes a huge difference. We have completed the first level only but it haqs been good and slightly more interesting in Lego star wars. I particulrly love the round where you drive round streets smashing into cars with baddies firing machine guns....very satisfying.

Only downside is we only allow our son a few hours on the wii each week which means waiting till next Sunday to play it again!
on 14 December 2009
All the fun of the previous lego games, except it dosent seem to be a walk in the park anymore, got past the first few levels, but now stuck on the next few, i think the programmers have seriously upped the ante because everyone complained about how easy the first few lego games were. The problem solving seemed straightforward on the first few lego games but not here. I have been wandering about aimlesly on a few levels without a clue what to do next. Maybe its just me !! Still a great game , just be warned its a lot more challenging than the other lego games.
on 1 January 2010
Indy Fan age 9.
You can create your own levels - so it's like making your own personal adventure. I like it better than the first one because you can do bonus levels. It's a really fun game I like to play with my friend - if each player is too far apart it automatically goes into split screen so each player can see themselves. You get to drive boats, planes, cars and bikes. If you liked the first game, you will love this one even more!
on 22 November 2009
My boys (aged 10, 7 and 5) have loved all the LEGO games so far, and we've just had another happy weekend with this new one. The new screen-splitting feature means they can play and explore together with fewer arguments!
on 16 May 2011
I'm mid 30's and I love this game. It's great fun and quite gratifying - smashing lego with spanners, mallets and Indy's whip after which items explode into coins for collection, with which you buy vehicles and buddies. Cutesy and humorous. Not really a puzzle solving game, but definitely a hunt and find game. Although you could whizz through the story line, there are rewards for exploring places more than once and having a good ol smash and look around.
on 27 March 2012
Don't get me wrong, we've nearly completed this game now, as we have with all of the rest of the available Lego games on the Wii, and found this much more a test of our patience than fun, like the other games are. This is mostly down to game play, and this game utilising a lot more vehicles than other games, which with awkward speed variations and numerous obstacles in the way make moving them with a toggle stick incredibly frustrating in places.

The format of the game is markedly different from the others, and it can be frustrating running around aimlessly looking for the right character to open new areas etc.

Overall, this is not a bad game, and still has a lot of the fun aspects other Lego games have, but if you are trying to decide which game to go for out of the series and haven't already played all the others, I'd definitely go for Star Wars or Harry Potter over this by a mile.
on 30 November 2009
I have already played the other lego games which i thought were very good, but this is the best, they have put alot of thought into their games but this has come out on top, you can virtually do anything in this one and play anyone, the vehicles are so cool and you can have lots of fun smashing things up whilst getting the treasure. I love the idea of being able to create your own game with your own people, brillant, if you are looking for lots of fun and being able to punch the hell our of anything with tons of puzzles this is the one.

thanks lego for another first class game
on 4 April 2010
Me and my husband well in our forties have played all the lego games now, the latest one being Indeana Jones 2.

First off dont worry if you already played indiana Jones, it is a completely different games and you get to play the old movies again in different ways.
The game is structured much different with a base level for each box in the warehouse, meaning as example there are 3 crystal scull boxes, open the box and you get to the base level where you need to find all the openings to story levels and bonus levels to complete and be send back to the warehouse where the next box becomes available.

There is no more free play but you unlock caracters along the way and you will need to be them when you go into the bonus levels to complete the bonus levels.

The game is a little harder than the previous Legos, mainly because it is different, there is much much more driving games in bonus levels but also in the base level where you need to complete race courses to unlock caracters etc.

There is less problem solving but in this lego game but still some, I think more than anything because you only bring in 2 caracters to a bonus levels there are less solutions to a riddle than when you had many caracters to choose from like in the old style free play.
SPlit screen is here...when you seperate in the game the screen automatically split in the direction you seperated, GREAT my husband doesn't look at me with murder in his eyes any more when I drag him of the cliff because I want to demolish some plants in some other part of the level.

If you didn't understand this review you probably never played Lego, in that case get on it, great for kids and adults alike (we are 2 adults playing), an adult playing with a child (as it is co-op) can be really quality time together, you offcourse need 2 controllers and two nunchucks
on 27 December 2009
This was really good because it has split-screen, build you own levels and new enviroments, it is so worth it. If you have the chance you will not regret buying this.
on 24 May 2010
This is a very fun game, but it does take a little while to get around. It is almost completely different to the first game, so navigating while fun can be a little annoying. However it now has a split screen, so two different characters can be in different places without being moved around by the edge of the screen. This therefore means that the game can be finished in half the time if the characters can move around very independently. Also despite redoing the first three films, there is barely if any repetition of scenes, everything is new and in better quality too. Finally for all building fanatics out there you can customise your own areas to play on, Overall alot of fun and after the initial navigation problem, your good to go.