5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Indy 2
Having had 2 PC DVDs from different sources which crashed at end of 'Crystal Skull', I was pleased to get my amazon great value purchase AND to find that I could continue the game.

I loved Lego Indy 1, and this one is probably much better and enormously more huge. Great fun value.
Published on 25 Jan 2010 by Quill

3.0 out of 5 stars Get ready to get lost ...
I'm a big fan of the lego-themed action adventures by Traveller's Tales. I love the
first 2.5 games taking place in the Star Wars universe and also like the first Indy game.
I have minor issues with the Batman game but it is still a nice addition to the series.

But I do not like the new game for lots of reasons and I'm happy I bought the cheap PC...
Published on 2 Dec 2009 by Primzahl

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all ages!, 17 May 2011
zoo keeper "menagerie" (Romsey) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I normally play first person shooters and had never even considered a Lego game until my son had loaded an impressive Lego Star Wars game on his Nintendo DS. I was looking up how to solve a puzzle for him on an internet "walkthrough" and noticed the graphics were different on other platforms.

I bought him this game as an experiment and I was hugely impressed. The graphics are clear, bright, cheerful and detailed. The action is constant and amusing. The violence is cartoon style. Nobody gets hurt. The characters just break up into Lego pieces. Much of the scenery also breaks up. The sounds coming from the PC during play are very funny.

The cut scenes are comic masterpieces based on the films. The Lego characters talk in a sort of mumble and pull faces.

It appeals to any age that can play on a PC, young or old. I look forward to him asking me to help! Additionally, two players can co-operate on a split screen.

It's great value, too. We've been playing for hours and we are only about a third of the way through.

The only downside is that the keyboard controls are awkward, especially for two people. I bought a USB joypad and it transformed the gameplay. In fact, I quickly bought a second joypad, so myself or my son's friends could easily make use of the split screen and play together with him.

Of course, now I want the other Lego games on my PC...

5.0 out of 5 stars The boys loved this, 19 April 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
As per the title, it kept my 7 & 9 year olds happy for months and they still go back to play with it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Adventure really continues..., 22 Jan 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
...with well enchanced graphics and overall gameplay.

I bought this game for my little brother & sister as a Christmas present, who love the LEGO game series - now we have LEGO Star Wars I & II with LEGO Indiana Jones I & II. It's nice to paly for me too, when remembering the original stories and comparing them to the humorous and funny style of the games.

We all recommend this product!

LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues (PC DVD)
Used & New from: £12.50