5.0 out of 5 stars Andrew Britton, a real thriller talent.
Andrew Britton is, to my mind, equal in his writing to Vince Flynn and Brad Thor.
I read this book as part of the omnibus edition available on the Kindle.
It is a real page turner and as much as I would have loved to read it at one sitting, it is just too long to make this possible.
It is a great read, full of thrills and emotion. Well written and...
Published 12 months ago by BostonDave

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Gave it three stars only because there were some good bits but mostly found it lacking in drama that made me want to turn the pages.It was a very difficult book to finish as I was never really excited about picking up where I'd previously left off.
Would I recommend it?, not really. Was I glad I read it?,honestly no
Published on 8 Mar. 2013 by kenneth prescott

5.0 out of 5 stars Andrew Britton, a real thriller talent., 6 July 2014
This review is from: The Assassin (A Ryan Kealey Thriller Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I read this book as part of the omnibus edition available on the Kindle.
It is a great read, full of thrills and emotion. Well written and researched, it moves along at a good pace with twists and turns along the way.
Clearly, Andrew Britton, deserves more recognition than he currently has and I really hope he gets it soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Killer, 27 Jan. 2014
Ryan Kealey returns in the second book of the series, still trying to come to terms with the loss of his partner at the hands of serial assassin Vanderveen. After running amok in the Middle East, almost with a death wish, Kealey returns to the Us to discover that Vanderveen has reappeared, and with serious plans to disrupt American influence in Iraq. Fast paced, quite complex thriller that boils down to one issue. Can Vanderveen be stopped before he carries through his plan?

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 8 Mar. 2013
kenneth prescott (Rainford,England,U.K.) - See all my reviews
Would I recommend it?, not really. Was I glad I read it?,honestly no

4.0 out of 5 stars If you like Mitch Rapp, 3 Jun. 2014
You'll like Ryan Kealy. So sad that the author has also passed away (as has Vince Flynn) at such a young age. The books are fast paced with a field operative who's not overly impressed with the desk jockeys in Washington. The guy gets stuff done!

4.0 out of 5 stars Engaging and worthwhile read, 1 Oct. 2013
A bit predictable at times and characters (not necessarily author, I suppose) somewhat stereotypical in their attitude towards women (including female characters). Still an engaging read overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 22 Jan. 2013
I have not read these yet but fully intend to as my husband really enjoyed them. Imagine our dismay to discover that Andrew had died at a very young age. Such a shame he had such talent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Kealey classic, 8 May 2013
For all you Flynn lovers out there, it'll never match a Rapp classic but it is a very good read. Britton writes well and keeps the suspense going right through. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic read, 9 April 2013
an excellent book...non stop action....a well written storyline which keeps you thinking and wondering what is coming next...look forward to next one...

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic and full of suspense, twist and action, 8 Oct. 2013
I could not stop reading from the starting page to the end. Such a well written action packed thriller book. I certainly will read the next.

4.0 out of 5 stars Upto standard., 1 Aug. 2013
B. Rendell "corporal" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Assassin (Paperback)
A great read and only one book in a series. I can heartily recommend every book as a cracking good read.