5.0 out of 5 stars excellent socks for flipflops
Excellent product. Fitted foot well. Easy to put on. Only difficulty was in deciding what size Medium actually was. I'm size 7 and medium was o.k. Shoe size should be indicated on the toesox web catalogue , not just the vague small, medium, large.
Published on 18 Aug. 2011 by portytwin

1.0 out of 5 stars uncomfortable
A neat idea but quite bad execution. Uncomfortable, especially between the toes when doing yoga, the seems between the toes don't seem flexible so they pull and cause discomfort (borderline pain) which pretty much defeats the purpose of these socks. I had them on once, took them off during the practice and never put them on again.
Published 4 months ago by momo

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent socks for flipflops, 18 Aug. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars TIp top toes, 3 April 2013
pepemia (scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Half Toesox (Apparel)
This is the second pair of toe sox I have ordered- previously I ordered the black and decided to get another pair in purple. I am a size 8 and ordered the medium and they fit perfectly.
The size guide on the packet recommends -
x small- size 3- 5.5 womens or 3-4.5 mens.
Small size 6 -8 womens, 5 -7 mens
Medium 8.5- 10.5 womens, 7.5- 9.5 mens
Large 11-13 womens and 10-12 mens.
If you are a half size I would recommend the next size up .

Again wonderful comfortable product, grips really well and stops me slipping like a newbie eel on my yoga mat. Worth every penny and people keep asking me where I got them as they think the look so cool and I look like I can do yoga just by wearing them :-)
The purple is nice - not too full on or wacky looking . Definitely recommended & very fast delivery. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoga foot comfort, 28 Jan. 2010
Tony H (Hampshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Half Toesox (Apparel)
These are the most comfortable yoga socks my wife has tried. She reports outstanding foot warmth, excellent freedom of movement and superb grip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great grip - perfect for yoga - also includes size guide to help others, 9 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Half Toesox (Apparel)
Love these toe socks - give me great grip but still feel grounded and able to touch the floor. I do agree with other reviewers though that the sizes should be made clearer on the site - another review threw me as well when I didn't realise that the sizes she was quoting were US sizes not UK sizes - so here goes - on the packet it reads -
Small = men's US size 5 - 7, women's US size 6 - 8, EU size 36 - 38.5
Medium = men's US size 7.5 - 9.5, women's US size 8.5 - 10.5, EU size 39 - 42.5
Large = men's US size 10 - 12, women's US size 11 - 13, EU size 43 - 45
I ordered a medium and it fits perfectly - I am a UK size 5/6 which I believe is a 38/39 EU size so right on the cusp of small and medium.

5.0 out of 5 stars yoga half toe socks, 18 April 2011
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Half Toesox (Apparel)
I have done yoga for many years but suffer from painful toes, bunions etc - these socks are the best solution I have found providing warmth, comfort and protection while enabling same 'grip' as bare feet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Do the job!, 24 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Half Toesox (Apparel)
These sox do the job. Not as good as bare foot for yoga but when it's cold a very good option. Small size fine for 5 shoe size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm feet and good grip, 18 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Half Toesox (Apparel)
I simply love them! Not just a pair of toes cut socks. Each toe has a specific length making them very comfortable. The grip is good. Really nice colours. Perfect for home practice where it's a bit cold and my mat is not top grip. But at my class I've been told that some yoga teachers refuse them because of insurance policy. Check that with your teacher.

1.0 out of 5 stars uncomfortable, 12 Dec. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great investment, 7 July 2011
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Half Toesox (Apparel)
I am a newbie at yoga and body balance and the thing that puts me off the most is having to have bare feet - I hate feet.

Anyhow wearing my normal socks meant that my feet would slip about especially on the balance and twist tracks so I decided to buy these socks and I am so glad I did. Absolutely fantastic as they look cool and feel good on my feet. They certainly DO NOT feel cheap and nasty but good quality. Plus I think they look quite cool and different and I loke that.

The grips at the bottom give me the support I need and my feet remain covered so I can relax and not feel self conscious.

I love them so much that I have bought the rainbow strip ones as they too have grips but cover all of the toe.

I would not even hesitate to recommend these to anyone else - a great buy with a prompt service.

3.0 out of 5 stars Yoga socks, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Half Toesox (Apparel)
The sizing was S,M,L. I chose M as I am a size 5, but when the socks came and I had taken them out of the packet I noticed that M was actually 6-8. Consequently I tried wearing them but they made me unstable whilst doing yoga as they are too big. Nice idea but size description should be clearer.

Yoga-Mad Half ToeSox - Black, Small