5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Specialist Vent
I bought my first pair a year ago after my podiatrist recommended them. She said they were the best thing to wear, other than trainers, around the house. I didnt want to wear trainers in the house, but didnt really fancy wearing Crocd either. How ever, I bought some and have never looked back. They are the most comfortable shoes, easy to wear and they dont come off unless...
Published on 13 Feb 2010 by Mrs. J. B. Schofield

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing off and too narrow for me.
I bought a size 10 based on some old Crocs I had, which actually fit my size 11 feet with room to spare. These came in much smaller (so order at least your normal shoe size if trying them) and they were narrower than I expected; certainly narrower than my old Crocs. I found the ridges at the toe end uncomfortable and intrusive as well, but that may just be because of...
Published 6 days ago by Popeye

‹ Previous | 112 13 1419 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Unisex Black Vent sandal, 20 Dec 2012
.Bought these for work, they are excellent. I have foot problems and I can now walk without so much pain. Great purchase and recommend them

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these crocs!, 26 Nov 2012
I have been a fan of Crocs for years and despite their appearance they are very light, comfortable and ideal if you need to be on your feet for any length of time. Easy to keep clean just wash and dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocks - specialist vent, 19 Nov 2012
Now, I have to admit that I have always hated the look of Crocs... I was looking for some comfortable footwear to use while working as I'm constantly on my feet. A friend convinced me to try them so I bought a pair.
The delivery was quick and despite my initial doubts they are incredibly comfortable. They are quite wide fit and your foot doesn't really get too hot or cold. They are closed on top which is a requirement (I work in a lab).
Overall very satisfied and would recommend to a friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars crocs, 15 Nov 2012
Found them very usefull for wearing around house and garden.
theres no need to bend down to put them on. as you get older they have that advantage
DHParker

5.0 out of 5 stars great crocs for work, 28 Oct 2012
S. Birkett - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crocs Unisex-Adult Specialist Vent Back Strap Sandal (Apparel)
These are great crocs for work. The ventilation holes in the side of the crocs stop your feet from getting hot.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb value, 20 Oct 2012
At this price, it makes sense to buy the genuine Crocs rather than the cheap copies . These are better made, last longer and are more supportive. I wear mine all day including walking the dog over rough ground.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crock Heaven, 31 Aug 2012
My last pair of Crocks lasted 4 years and these just mould to my feet. So comfortable and light. Recommend you go out and buy a pair now!

4.0 out of 5 stars crocs bistro, 28 July 2012
the footwear are comfortable for a full days work and safe on slippery surfaces, the vents do keep your feet cool but to a point, reccomended to any cook or chef.

5.0 out of 5 stars super comfy, 8 July 2012
BOUGHT THESE CROCS FOR WORK AS I HAD A PAIR PREVIOUSLY,THESE ARE EVEN COMFIER WITH A THICKER MORE PADDED SOLE UNDER THE HEEL AND ARCH AREA.
IDEAL FOOTWEAR IF UR ON YOUR FEET ALL DAY.

4.0 out of 5 stars best buy so far this year, 6 July 2012
These crocs are amazing and even though I've worn them once so far on my shift I can see the benefits already. I am a size 8 female and was worried they may feel uncomfortable and tight but this new design is perfect. I can wear socks and with the vents at the side of the crocs, it feels airy. I suggest if you are buying these to buy your size or above because they come out very chunky but on the whole a really good buy a very happy customer.

‹ Previous | 112 13 1419 | Next ›