5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool! And practical.
Published on 13 April 2010 by I. Clarke

3.0 out of 5 stars Small?
Published on 19 April 2012 by Mum of munch

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool! And practical., 13 April 2010
I. Clarke "isabellaclarke" (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
These are cool sunglasses. We are off on holiday in May & I was concerned about the sun in my baby's eyes. These glasses are excellent and were developed in Australia I believe. They filter out UVA & UVB so protect baby's eyes. The premium version of the glasses have the extra comfort of silicone on the nose band. They fit really well & baby does not seem to be too bothered about wearing them.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute and practical, 12 April 2010
Love these sunglasses and my baby seems to like wearing them too - he hasn't tried pulling them off yet. my only complaint is that as they do fit very snugly on his face they do tend to get a bit grubby on the inside.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and nice, 6 May 2012
This review is from: Babybanz Sunglasses for 0 - 2 years (Aqua Blue) (Baby Product)
Great sunglasses, and my little one don't mind the sun when he wears them. However,they're a bit tight for å "big" 1 year-old..

4.0 out of 5 stars Great protection, 25 Nov 2013
Great protection for baby. Used them in the pool and he happily wore them. The glasses go straight onto babies eyes though so not sure how he managed to blink. Think it would be better if they were made mor like goggles

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Shades, 27 April 2012
I don't need many words These are Awesome. The boy looks like a rock legend. They are practical and look great.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... our son who is now nearly 9 and he loved them so we were keen to get some for ..., 24 July 2014
We had a pair of these for our son who is now nearly 9 and he loved them so we were keen to get some for our daughter. She has worn them from 4 mths when they were a little loose but still better than nothing. She is happy to wear them and keeps them on with no complaints, unlike her sunshade...

The design of these is more practical than a lot of baby sunglasses in that there are no arms to the frame so they fit a wider variety of face shapes.

The only thing I will say is that your little one will get a lot of attention wearing these so be prepared!

3.0 out of 5 stars Small?, 19 April 2012
We bought these when we had the 1 week of sunshine we get a year. Our son is 7 months and on the 75th percentile so i would have thought 0 to 2 years would be fine, however although the strap adjusts the actual 'sunlasses' bit of the baby banz won't fit for much past the next couple of months. So buy with caution if you have a large baby however young. Other than that they do the job and he didn't object to wearing them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 29 Jun 2014
These were great and meant that our son kept his sunglasses on while on holiday- even in the pool!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great baby sunglasses, 22 May 2013
Got these for my 7 month old daughter.
She loves them. Having the band on the back is a definate plus as they don't fall off and stay snug in place for her.

Great for when it's really bright - have used these a fair bit for her now.

For anyone looking for baby sunglases I'd recommend these to you without a doubt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014