5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value
These gloves are well made, very warm to wear and extremely good value. Delivery was prompt and Robert, who is very fussy about his gloves, is delighted with them.
Published on 7 Sep 2010 by Sue_B

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm looking, not too clumsy on the bike
These gloves looked very thick and stiff when I opened the package, and I was alarmed that my husband would find them uncomfortable to drive the bike.
Apparently, not so, he is quite happy with those gloves and his fingers don't get all white from the cold and bad circulation any more.
One word of caution: the product description is too spare. I thought I was...
Published on 6 May 2011 by Wooddelphine

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm looking, not too clumsy on the bike, 6 May 2011
One word of caution: the product description is too spare. I thought I was buying a sheepskin product, but the gloves are lined with a sinthetic fiber on the inside, although they ARE real leather on the outside. This will not be a problem to most, but if you have eczema or a bad allergy on your hands I would not recommend buying this just in case.
As far as packaging and delivery, perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 7 Sep 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 22 Feb 2011
have only had this a few days so don't know about durability, but these gloves appear well made, look good and are VERY warm. Much cheaper than anything of similar quality I've seen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gloves, 3 Feb 2012
A. Rafique - See all my reviews
Excellent pair of gloves. Shopped around and the high street prices were too much. This is a really warm pair of gloves

5.0 out of 5 stars gents black leather sheepskin lined gloves, 4 Jan 2012
Bought these gloves for a relative for christmas. They are perfect, and my relative very pleased with them. The gloves keep the hands and fingers warm which is perfect for my relative who suffers with bad circulation in the hands. Thank you very much.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not real leather, 3 Dec 2012
Ok gloves for the price but they are not real leather, some kind of faux leather and the sheepskin does not line all the way inside the glove, only the cuff part.
All in all they are not bad for the price, very thick though and hard to handle keys etc.

1.0 out of 5 stars AWFUL, 13 Nov 2012
J. Russell (Grimsby, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oakgrain Gents Black Leather Sheepskin Lined Gloves (Apparel)
From the product description and pictures i assumed that the gloves would have the cotton lining throughout the inside, this is not the case however. On the pair i recieved only the very base of the glove has this layer, and another material which is white and spongy lines the rest of the glove. A bit misleading, and im sure a full cotton lining would be warmer, but these gloves are well made and do keep out the cold. i would recommend.

UPDATE: I forgot to do this earlier this year, the gloves have literally fell apart. The stitching around the outside of the glove popped out of place, and the cold got right in and chilled my fingers to the bone. Suddenly. these 'cotton' gloves were abismal, the spongy stuff you find that looks and feels like cheap sofa foam was about as good as paper for keeping my fingers warm once the outer leather was exposed. The false advertising should be amended,if they were sheepskin lined throughout my fingers might have had a better chance of staying warm despite the shoddy craftmanship. I think they lasted about a month before falling apart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish & Warm, 19 Jan 2012
Very nice pair of black leather gloves. The fitting is snug and comfortable. The best thing about this product is the price because if you put a designer name on these gloves like Hugo Boss then they would comfortable sell for £80+.
Extremely warm sheepskin wool on the inside. 5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft Leather, 7 Dec 2011
These gloves are comfortable and warm. I would have no qualms about replacing them with the same when they wear out. And they are more than soft enough for driving too.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like them, 26 Mar 2012
My hands are not particularly big but I have long fingers so I got the Extra Large. The gloves fit well, the leather is soft, the lining is genuine sheepskin, they should be very warm. I think they will be fine for driving or going for walks. Good value in my opinion.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›