on 8 January 2011
My son (2.5) had this for Christmas and it's been a real hit. He loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and is just finding his feet with jigsaws. This picture is simple, but that makes it easier for a young child to do on his or her own (or with just a small amount of guidance). It's easy for my son to find and put together the road, clubhouse, or find the character pieces, for example.

I recommend it.
on 9 February 2013
bought for my great grandson, nice and strong for little 3 year old fingers and plenty of colour to help put pieces in right places.
on 10 November 2012
My 3 year old (who is a Clubhouse addict) simply loves it! Had help the first day, and since then brings it out 3-4 times a day to scramble and arrange by herself, and very proud she is!
It is large, with big hard-to-lose pieces. And the fact that it is too big to be arranged on the box is a definite plus- helps her spatial coordination and memory skills. I'm waiting for the novelty to wear off before I buy another Ravensburger floor puzzle!
on 8 June 2010
My daughter loves mickey mouse and jigsaw puzzle but she is not bothered at all with this. She did it once but not bothered since. There's nothing wrong with it but picture not that much going on.
on 19 January 2013
Bought this for my son after purchasing previous jigsaws by Ravensburger. The pieces are very sturdy and durable for little hands and my son loves it.
on 17 March 2013
My twin granddaughters really loved this jigsaw ... Puts together well on their wood floor and their favourite characters. God buy.
on 10 June 2011
must have made the puzzle about 20+ times and still no sight of wear and tear.
Only thing is peices are starting to go missing
on 30 August 2013
Good big puzzle ,good quality ,didn't last it long my son was putting it in a mouth n that ,it's good u like it buy it
on 15 February 2014
Nice large pieces. Great for a toddler who loves doing jigsaws. He has a few of the ravensburger floor jigsaws.
on 24 March 2013
went down well with 2 yr old, lovely sturdy pieces. did exactly what it says on the tin. so to speak