on 12 October 2011
This item is lovley and just the job for ladies of a certain age. Great for cooling down any time and easily fits in your handbag. Good value.
on 23 August 2014
Flimsy,cheap looking and already falling apart, bad glue used to hold pieces together. Arrived in a plastic bag, with no protective wrapping, bent. Definitely will not be ordering any other items from this seller. Should have invested a tiny bit more and got better quality. I guess I'll know better next time.
on 26 May 2012
It is a nice novelty item, for decoration or accessorize (if you dont mind the kinda cheap looking plastic). I collect (and use) all kinds of fans and white lace was still missing, so even in this variant I like it.

If you are hoping to use it though, probably rather choose something different. The lace is not tightly made, which means it does not hold much air to cool you if you move it. (Sorry no clue how better to describe that:))

So, yes - recommending as a novelty / toy item. No - do not recommend it as a fan to be used.
on 13 July 2014
It is not the best quality. If you are looking for fun item , yes it's a good item to have. If you are looking for air this won't produce any.
on 13 April 2014
My daughter needed these for her drama group. It was fine. Did the job it was needed for. Great price as everything is so expensive.
on 30 October 2012
This is a toy fan. It looks great and is pretty well made - it lasted a whole day of being mauled by nine year olds. It does have lots of holes in as it is made of lace so as an actual fan it is probably not that effective. As a toy it is durable, good value for money and lots of fun!
on 20 June 2013
I really like this fan. It is simple, yet beautiful. A lovely and useful accessory for Victorian/Edwardian/Gothic style. I am happy with its price, too, that is the most important reason why I chose this product in particular. It is cheap.
on 5 November 2013
I bought this for my daughter's sixth birthday after she requested a dress-up outfit to be a "pretty lady". I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and it's become a firm favourite in our dressing up box.
on 12 June 2013
Very good value for money. Delivered exactly as described. Not great if you want something of really excellent quality, but perfect as a prop in a play that I was using it for. Delivery very efficient. Thank you.
on 24 March 2013
I do really love my new white lacy fan and so cheap to purchase it folds up and opens really well
and has a loop you could attach a ribbon/strap to if you wanted