4.0 out of 5 stars I like this
I use this as part of my pre-gym. tbh I don't know how much of an effect it has. Like any suppliment it needs to be used as part of a good diet. I'll likely use this again after summer when I'm hitting my winter bulk.
Published 19 months ago by Dale A. Mcewan

3.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, Tastes Awful
I went for the mango crush flavor. I have to force myself to drink it, it tastes better if mixed with other products, but really not nice to drink at all.
That said, I think it does actually work really well! I'm a cyclist and take this before I go for a ride, keeps me going for ages!
Published on 11 Jan 2012 by GK

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this, 29 Mar 2013
Dale A. Mcewan (Scotland) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Sickening, 7 Jan 2013
I was looking for a way to get more carbs in my diet so grabbed a pack of this stuff. Mixed some unflavoured in with my whey protein, like the other reviews had to force myself to drink it. Gulped a little too much and wretched! Leaves a horrid aftertaste.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, Tastes Awful, 11 Jan 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible taste, 6 Sep 2010
I purchased Waxy Vol because I needed the carbs before the gym. However this product, even unflavoured, tastes really bad. I don't recomment it (at least the unflavoured version).

PhD Nutrition Waxy Vol: 2Kg Berry Blast