on 21 October 2010
I'm 30 weeks pregnant and this pillow is what I've been looking for. It helps me sleep and eases back pain when sitting on the sofa. Very reasonably priced and the free pillow case is a bonus (except for the colour which is green, prefer it to just be white). Good for value.
on 23 April 2013
Bought this in the hope of aiding sleep during pregnancy. Delivery was great, though chemical smell let you know this was no organic, earth-friendly cloud from heaven.
Sleeping with it took some practice, but quickly became part of the routine, without banishing the husband behind a duvet mountain. It is also easy to turn over, though I still have to be conscious of not bringing all the bed sheets with me.
However, after a few nights, the pillow case began to turn from smooth cotton to bobbles. I've had it for several months now and it resembles a heathland. The areas that take weight, such as between the knees, are flat so require constant fluffy and flipping.
That, however, is the advantage of have a simple rectangle rather than more complicated, more expensive maternity pillows. In fact, despite its flaws I don't regret choosing it - I accept cheaply made if cheaply price. It stills seems the best option out there for the six months or so of use I will need, and after our party of two becomes a party of three it might be a fun addition to a play or television area as I really don't care if it gets dirty.
on 3 February 2011
This pillow has revolutionised my sleep. I used it from 20wks right to the end of pregnancy and don't know what I would have done without it. I was waking with backpain before I bought this product, but once using this pillow the problem was resolved. Supports bump well without getting lost in the bed like a simple bump support would. Fits nicely between knees. Pillow is easily moved out of the way if you want to cuddle your partner. Washable study pillowcase (shame the colour was black though, I would have preferred white). Definitely recommend it.
on 16 July 2010
My daughter was having trouble sleeping at 7 months pregnant, this cushion is perfect for under he bump and between her knees giving her the comfort she needed to get some much needed sleep.The fact it also came with a free pillow case was brilliant worth every penny and is a very good price as some of the maternity pillows are ridiculously expensive and all do the same job.
on 17 April 2011
I bought this pillow in my second trimester as I suffered from SPD, and had difficulty sleeping at night. I felt the pillow was too flat - and got a "i told u so" from my husband as he suggested we put 2 firm pillows and just buy the pillow case. I am now almost 8 months pregnant and have not used it for the last 2 months really.

To wouldnt recommend it either - got a hideous peach pillow case as well!
on 4 September 2013
I found this pillow very comfortable to sleep with whilst pregnant. It is a lovely long length - could be stuffed a little more, but on the whole it has made sleeping easier with a bump! and can be easily transferred to the other side when rolling over! No need to drag loads of pillows with, just the one! It came with a brown pillow case though - would have preferred a choice of colours.
on 11 September 2011
Purchased this for the latter stages of pregnancy; looks great and free pillow case was a good fit and colour despite other reviews on this product. Only downfall is that I wish the pillow was filled fuller as it didn't offer too much support, ended up buying another one just to provide that extra support. Still better than using 4 regular pillows and constantly readjusting.
on 22 April 2015
I'm 28 weeks pregnant and bought this pillow to help me sleep from week 16, The price is reasonable, is comfy and helps a lot as you are getting bigger and bigger.
Only down side is that it comes folded in half and never recover it linear shape.
on 15 December 2015
Very comfortable. Helped me get sleep which was great issue.