on 7 June 2012
My 2 and 1/2 yr old enjoys playing with the rollers and paint. We have had it only for a few weeks so cannot comment on the durability. The rollers are bigger than I expected but handy enough for children. The handle is made with flexible plastic and has no sharp corners which is good and even with rough handling from my child, it has so far been sturdy. Finally, it makes less of a mess compared with brushes.
on 1 July 2012
It is a paint roller. Grips the paints well, easy to clean, good set of basic shapes (not that creative though... could do with some foot print ones or geometrical shapes). My boy loves to play with it even when they are dry. He makes vrooming sound and say it is a bulldozer, or a roller :-) We are happy with it.
on 25 September 2013
bought as a Christmas present for my toddler who had got
bored with finger paintng, lovely little set. he uses the easy
enough, and easy to clean and store. would deffinately buy
again and he loves using them :)
on 4 January 2014
These look like they're good quality but I returned them because they are so big!
Not what I expected and too big for my 19mo hands.
on 2 September 2013
Ideal for toddlers and preschool children to use with paint at home, on the floor or in the garden.They have different paterns and can be washed with water.
on 28 July 2013
my granddaughter wanted these because she has them at her preschool.
and you can make lots of patterns with them and easy to clean
on 2 August 2013
paint rollers are a good alternative to paint brushes stops the kids getting bored just using the brushes keeps them occupied
on 4 November 2013
i am very happy with these as my daughter will have loads of fun and see different prints each time
on 4 July 2015
Good rollers but I didnt like how u couldnt use refill's for these but for the price I suppose I cant really complain too much
on 2 March 2016
I don't really know how to rate this product
For my needs it was absolutely useless, ended up in a bin after use of 2 rollers
The rollers are MASSIVE not suitable to use with a three year old and his little A4 doodle pad.
BUT Mister maker could use it for making his arty surprises lol
I rated one stars as the product was not good for me at all