5.0 out of 5 stars Silver drop earrings
Published on 21 May 2011 by Magpie

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke easily.
I was very please with the product when it arrived as it was a gift for my mum and they looked great. Unfortunately after being able to wear them on only a few occasions one of the earrings just snapped in half. They appear to be of poor quality as they did not last and were not worn reguarly, only for special events. I would not recommend.
Published on 12 May 2012 by Kerry

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver drop earrings, 21 May 2011
This review is from: Elements Sterling Silver E3379C Ladies' Teardrop Hook Earrings with Clear CZ's (Jewellery)
These earrings really are lovely. I have had elements Jewellery before so I knew the quality would be good. The length of the earring is perfect too, whether you have long or short hair, and they would be ideal for a bride on her big day. In fact I am so pleased with them, that I just might buy the black cz version, I'm sure I wont be disappointed. Only one thing which I recommend, and that goes for all hook earrings, is that you put one of those small clear plastic tubes on the back of the hook to make sure you cant loose the earring.

5.0 out of 5 stars classy bling earrings, 31 Mar. 2011
Pet (Europe, NL) - See all my reviews
I already bought the same earrings but with a black 'crystal'. These clear ones are equally beautiful and have the same expensive look about them.
Absolutely love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty classy earings, 17 Mar. 2012
Pretty elegant earings. Amazon also sells a matching necklace, which is also very pretty.
Both come in an elegant blue box.
Amazon delivery was very quick and efficient.
I'll surely buy again from this brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Drop silver earrings, 7 Feb. 2012
Good quality and beautiful earring very pleased with the product. . Definitely worth the dollar!! Would compliment any outfit day or evening x

4.0 out of 5 stars Earrings, 20 Aug. 2013
Earrings are elegant. I feel that you have to be careful with them though, as the Sterling Silver is very soft.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke easily., 12 May 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 11 Sept. 2013
had already bought with black stone and really like, find comfortable to wear, clear stone just as nice and look good too

5.0 out of 5 stars ladies silver teardrop earrings, 10 Jan. 2011
Purchased the earrings for my girlfiend's daughter for a christmas present. And she loved them saying " they look exspensive and very claaasy " so well worth the money 1 very happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, 17 Jan. 2015
Mrs. C. Colbert (Blackburn, Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Classy, elegant earrings.
Presented in a lovely gift box.
Good price.
Beautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars Very elegant and comfortable to wear, 3 Nov. 2014
Very elegant and comfortable to wear. I bent the hooks in a little for a more secure fit and am very happy with my purchase, they look very expensive a great addition to any jewellery collection.