5.0 out of 5 stars Silver drop earrings
Published on 21 May 2011 by Magpie

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheep looking
I'm not as impressed as I thought I wild be with these ear rings. They are ok but do look a bit cheep
Published 22 months ago by Jess west

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver drop earrings, 21 May 2011
This review is from: Elements Sterling Silver E3379C Ladies' Teardrop Hook Earrings with Clear CZ's (Jewellery)
These earrings really are lovely. I have had elements Jewellery before so I knew the quality would be good. The length of the earring is perfect too, whether you have long or short hair, and they would be ideal for a bride on her big day. In fact I am so pleased with them, that I just might buy the black cz version, I'm sure I wont be disappointed. Only one thing which I recommend, and that goes for all hook earrings, is that you put one of those small clear plastic tubes on the back of the hook to make sure you cant loose the earring.

5.0 out of 5 stars classy bling earrings, 31 Mar 2011
Pet (Europe, NL) - See all my reviews
I already bought the same earrings but with a black 'crystal'. These clear ones are equally beautiful and have the same expensive look about them.
Absolutely love them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Drop silver earrings, 7 Feb 2012
Good quality and beautiful earring very pleased with the product. . Definitely worth the dollar!! Would compliment any outfit day or evening x

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheep looking, 8 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty classy earings, 17 Mar 2012
Pretty elegant earings. Amazon also sells a matching necklace, which is also very pretty.
Both come in an elegant blue box.
Amazon delivery was very quick and efficient.
I'll surely buy again from this brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dazzling, 2 Feb 2012
Having spent months looking for some 'dressy' earrings for a special occaision I came across these. They looked perfect, just what I wanted. They arrived within a few days and wow..... they are just gorgeous. They sparkle and look much more expensive than their price.
my only critisism would be that they should have the small plastic stoppers at the back to save them falling
from your ears, it would be such a shame to loose them.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 11 Sep 2013
had already bought with black stone and really like, find comfortable to wear, clear stone just as nice and look good too

4.0 out of 5 stars Earrings, 20 Aug 2013
Earrings are elegant. I feel that you have to be careful with them though, as the Sterling Silver is very soft.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke easily., 12 May 2012
I was very please with the product when it arrived as it was a gift for my mum and they looked great. Unfortunately after being able to wear them on only a few occasions one of the earrings just snapped in half. They appear to be of poor quality as they did not last and were not worn reguarly, only for special events. I would not recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars ladies silver teardrop earrings, 10 Jan 2011
Purchased the earrings for my girlfiend's daughter for a christmas present. And she loved them saying " they look exspensive and very claaasy " so well worth the money 1 very happy customer.