4.0 out of 5 stars chunky statement ring
I purchased this for myself but unfortunately thought L was the size ..not L as in LARGE. Anyway, instead of fitting my right hand 'wedding' finger .. I wear it on my middle or sometimes index finger. In hindsight .. it's too chunky for a 'wedding' finger [in my opinion] so was a good 'slip up' haha. Lovely ring .. sturdy and quirky ;-)
Published on 31 Jan 2011 by coffeedateCUPID

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
Do not consider value for money, probably because I did not like it - did not sit right on my finger and generally disappointed with it.
Published 17 months ago by ANNIE

4.0 out of 5 stars chunky statement ring, 31 Jan 2011
This review is from: Elements Sterling Silver R2533 58 Ladies' Silver Three Layered Ring - Size Large (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Elements Sterling Silver three layered ring, 26 Jun 2012
Lovely thumb ring with an interesting shape, fits my thumb well and I am very pleased with it. Obviously sterling silver. lovely shape and quality, sits flat on your thumb and is light and comfortable to allow you to use your thumb normally and not be infringed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilled!, 3 Jan 2013
This is a ring I bought for myself with the help of a ring sizer and the numerous helpful Amazon reviews here. As a result I am thrilled with the purchase as I knew what to expect in terms of finish and size! As big as I would expect but less bulky than on the image: sits reasonably flat on my finger. Really funking and comfortable. I wear it on my middle finger all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 24 Sep 2012
I bought this as a treat for myself after I lost another ring that was quite similar - I'm so glad I did!! Despite the free super saver delivery it arrived within 2 days of being ordered, it fits perfectly and is a good quality little ring. I'd definitely recommend it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 17 Jan 2014
As the picture. Comfy to wear for me, I have slender hands. I would recommend to a friend. This was a gift which came in a lovely box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant and modern, 28 Oct 2013
Lovely ring. Different and unusual. Looks great on. Bought for a birthday present and it was very well received. Good enough for all occasions.

5.0 out of 5 stars 21st birthday present, 23 May 2013
It was really lovely my neice was delighted with it

Wouldn't buy for someone with slim hands as its quite bulky

4.0 out of 5 stars Too big, 23 May 2013
Lovely ring and very nice silver (some can look cheap once you get them home!) It's just too big so am returning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring, 30 April 2013
Really pleased with this ring. It is on the small size of "large", compared to other rings I have, but it still fits my middle finger so I am happy. Really pretty ring. Sits nicely and comes in a lovely presentation box, Would recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 27 Mar 2013