5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy
I needed a ruby pendant to go with the ruby ring that my husband gave me for our ruby wedding and this fitted the bill perfectly. The pendant is beautiful it looks even better in real life,the chain is 18 inches long. the diamond is a bit on the small side, I didn't notice it at first but that aside I love this pendant. Well worth the money.
Published on 28 Jun 2010 by Elizabeth Barbour

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but small
Published on 27 Dec 2010 by Zanne

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 28 Jun 2010
This review is from: Diamond with Ruby Pendant Necklace in 9ct Yellow Gold (Jewellery)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but small, 27 Dec 2010
This is a very pretty little (make that tiny) pendant, and I checked out the ruby/diamond - they are genuine! though the diamond is so small it is hard to see with the naked eye. The chain is very fine, and I bought a replacement chain before I gave it as a gift, so it was not a cheap present. It needs a slim neck and would be lost on a heavy person. But if you are buying for someone petite who likes delicate jewellery, go ahead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold Ruby / Diamond pendant, 31 Dec 2009
K. M. Etherington (Northumberland UK) - See all my reviews
A very good product at an excellent price, delivered very quickly. A happy customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Ruby pendant, 23 July 2010
R. Edwards (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Just what I wanted. Well made and also looks good. Great value. Would recommend to anyone

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 6 Jun 2014
I bought this pendant as a late ruby wedding present but on opening the package I realised that I had made a mistake.
The illustrations on the website are very flattering - very much enlarged. I could not believe how small the pendant actually was.
The illustration is very misleading and an actual size photograph of the product should be shown along with the enlargement.
I have not even shown the pendant to my wife for fear as to how insulted she would feel.
I will be returning it and asking for a full refund

3.0 out of 5 stars Ruby Pendant necklace, 15 Oct 2013
We had some hassle with tracking which showed item delivered when it wasn't - finally received okay but picture somewhat misleading as to size! Colour of stone also disappointing as this was a RUBY anniversary present and stone is very pale in colour!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal present, 10 Sep 2013
bought this for my wife as its our Ruby wedding this October(she informed me last week)A very nice item indeed that will be a complete surprise for her.A very fast delivery service as well,i always go for the free 3 to 5 day standard delivery.I am over the moon with this and wait to see if she spots the diamond(i did straight away).

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy with the necklace just as discribe, 20 Aug 2013
very happy with the product, just as describe, arrived on time, will use again very good value for money would recommend to anyone

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for my wife, 25 April 2013
The penndant was the perfect gift for my wife on our ruby wedding anniversary. She was delighted with it. Made it a great day.

1.0 out of 5 stars Return review, 11 Aug 2012
Very disappointed in this item. Much smaller than expected and poor value for money. Sent it back. To give as a present would be an insult!