1.0 out of 5 stars Please dont waste your money, 1 Nov 2010
This review is from: Bugatti VERA - Electronic Kettle Black (Kitchen & Home)
I purchased this kettle as i really wanted a wow factor kettle. this really is 10/10 for looks. However the on/off lettering rubbed off afer two weeks and after four weeks the kettle stopped working. Pure and utter junk and i am awaiting Bugatti to collect the kettle and return my money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bugatti Kettles....Don't Bother, 9 Aug 2011
This review is from: Bugatti VERA - Electronic Kettle Black (Kitchen & Home)
This is our second attempt with this kettle and is being returned after five days. We really should have paid attention to previous reviews but were advised that a new batch had resolved the problems. This is not the case! This is an expensive item and is really not worth the effort. Bugatti should stick to what they know as they don't seem to be able to make reliable kettles!

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid at all costs!, 9 Dec 2011
This review is from: Bugatti VERA - Electronic Kettle Black (Kitchen & Home)
Similar to other reviews I have had to return two of these kettles as they were faulty. After just 2 weeks the kettle completley stopped working and we had to resort to boiling water on a pan, not what you expect for 185! Does really look very good and we had loads of comments about it from friends and family but it simply does not work! Awaiting a refund. Avoid this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy this kettle, 6 Feb 2012
This review is from: Bugatti VERA - Electronic Kettle Black (Kitchen & Home)
i had the exact same experience, the lettering rubbed off, the electronics are un necessarily complex, the reset button impossible to reach, plus it stopped working after a few weeks. unbelievably bad

1.0 out of 5 stars 5 star for looks 0 for performance, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: Bugatti VERA - Electronic Kettle Black (Kitchen & Home)
A spur of the moment purchase - outrageously priced but a stunning looking unit. I was so chuffed but my dreams were soon shattered when the jug stopped working. I returned it ( at my cost) and after a period of time received it back with a new sensor. Away we went again, but guess what...yup, it packed up again so I returned it (again at my cost). This time I waited a couple of months in order to get a jug from a new batch to avoid a repeat of the fault. A couple of months later another problem this time with the base unit. Jug wouldn't boil. Returned again at my cost. Base unit replaced. And no points for guessing what happened next. Base unit failed! All this within a one year period and over that year I probably had the jug for five to six months. I'm now waiting for a full refund. No doubt I'll be out of pocket for the courier costs. I still think it is the most fantastic looking jug ever. I just wish it could boil water.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy no support, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Bugatti VERA - Electronic Kettle Black (Kitchen & Home)
Great design for a kettle hence one start! after that abosulte terrible. Letters just rub away so you cant tell which button is which. The kettles has had several faults, wont switch off keeps boiling, wont switch on. Absolutely terrible kettle with zero support. Once the battery runs out you cant even change it yourself you have to send it away... "For Free" you cry, alas not as your own expense.
DO NOT EVER BUY THIS KETTLE.

Bugatti VERA - Electronic Kettle Black