5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect....
I was after a cheapish, nice looking, decent branded fleece to replace some tired hoodies I wear to work. Its performance wasn't really under too much scrutiny as it'd be a mid layer or an indoor, sweater replacement. Having looked at lots both in stores and online I stumbled across this one and despite the not so favourable reviews, thought I'd give it a go.

I...
Published 16 months ago by moonstone

1.0 out of 5 stars thin & flimsy
considering it was made of "polartec " it was Thin & flimsy I expected better from
Helly Hansen
also the sizing was to small - I sent it back !!!!
Published 20 months ago by Gwyn Owen

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect...., 20 Mar. 2014

I tend to buy Medium sized clothes and did so here and I have to say the fit is perfect. It manages to look fairly smart due to its fit which is a bonus to me as It means I can wear it in more situations. It's very lightweight and feels really good, comfortable, not cheap like some of the ones I've come across. It is quite thin but provides enough warmth for my uses. All the stitching and seams also look nicely done and reinforce a feeling of quality. The pockets are large and lined with a nice soft material. The slight stretch it has doesn't bother me at all. I only realised it did stretch by pulling it about a bit.

I'm really happy with it, especially at the price I paid (£25).

The only negative thing I can think of is that the zip pulls have a sort of thin, rubber strap attached with the Helly Hansen branding on. These tabs extend the length of the zip to make them easy to find/pull. However, I worry about their durability a bit. If they snap, you're left with a very small zip. I'm nitpicking though, it wouldn't be a problem.

I'd recommend the fleece to friends and definitely buy another if the need arises.

1.0 out of 5 stars thin & flimsy, 5 Dec. 2013
Helly Hansen
also the sizing was to small - I sent it back !!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 27 Mar. 2013
poor fit and poor quality, tends to stretch when your wearing it. I would not purchase this type of jacket again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, fits well & warm enough to use ..., 13 Jan. 2015
Great product , fits well & warm enough to use for running on a cold day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Aug. 2014