4.0 out of 5 stars Elegant design at an affordable price
It is just what I expected: natural leather laptop bag at an affordable price. Elegant design and plenty of space to put laptop plus some documents or other items, with enough compartments for everything you need.
Published on 22 Jun. 2011 by Juan Olmedilla Arregui

1.0 out of 5 stars ended up very disappointed
At first this seemed a nice bag. Have now had it just 11 months and the stitching has broken down on one side of the top carry handle. The retailer, The Hand Bag Shop, were very terse upon receipt of my complaint and refused point-blank to consider a repair leave alone a replacement. They even accused me of misuse! Not happy.
Published on 26 May 2010 by Geoffrey Goring

1.0 out of 5 stars ended up very disappointed, 26 May 2010
Geoffrey Goring "Bungle" (Glos. UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Elegant design at an affordable price, 22 Jun. 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and elegant laptop bag, 8 Aug. 2011
It's really very high quality, beautiful and stylish Laptop bag and a nice size. Well processed laptop pouch fits only for 13" MacBook Air, which is a shame.

4.0 out of 5 stars Paul, 28 Sept. 2012
The Ashwood Heavy Duty "Gareth" briefcase is very smart. Nice leather with robust handles and catches. Very smart interior and exactly as described on the web site details.

I chose this model as I wanted a briefcase and a laptop carrier. The "Gareth" will hold any paperwork, pens etc as well as a 15.6" widescreen laptop plus mouse and leads. Whilst this size lap top will fit into the briefcase it will not fit into the separate pouch but this is not a problem as the pouch is removable and the inside of the briefcase is soft enough and protected for the laptop. A normal size laptop will fit into the removable pouch.

More than happy with this case and not only have one myself but have bought as presents for others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely leather, nice bag., 29 Sept. 2012
Andy Farley (Liverpool. UK.) - See all my reviews
I bought mine around 6 months ago for meetings etc. Nice thick leather, good design and the interior is nicely padded.

I read the one star review and possibly the suppliers did to, because the customer service was excellent - the clip on the strap broke and they were very good and replaced it without any fuss. So far nothing else looks like going and it seems to be wearing in very nicely.

If anything else goes on it I will be back to change the rating. Otherwise, yes, I'm very happy with it and would recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Stitching problems, 30 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Ashwood Heavy Duty Leather Briefcase/Laptop Bag - Gareth (Luggage)
Stitching broke on the carry handle although the supplier was helpful in getting it fixed. However when it was returned in a mended condition, there was damage to the case. The supplier offered a full refund so I got a new one. Now, within only a few months the stitching between the two pockets on the front has come apart. Nice looking bag - just poorly made!

5.0 out of 5 stars Much admired present, 25 Nov. 2013
Holly GoLightly (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I gave this to my husband as a present and he is very pleased with it. It holds a lot, has plenty of compartments, and looks smart. He does have to make sure it's out of the reach of our cats, however, as they used his previous briefcase to sharpen their claws!

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality product!, 13 May 2013
I bought for my hubby! He loves it!
The bag is very spacious and well made holding lots of paper work and laptop! It is still in one piece (3 weeks usage)
Super speedy delivery from seller!
I will buy again from this seller!

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it. High quality and well done., 20 Feb. 2013
I love it. High quality and well done. However, I give 4 stars, as it is not as on the picture. Picture shows dark brownish reflection, and I received completely pitch black briefcase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 8 Nov. 2012
Much better than it looks in the photos. Comfortable and plenty of spaces. Very good quality construction.
I would recommend it unconditionally