4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable but probably more suitable for 1-2yr+., 9 Sep 2011
I was looking for something like African sounds or exotic music but also for baby.
This CD features many different kind of musics/sounds in the world, including African,Asian,Arabian and English etc and very fun, enjoyable and very good for playtime.

I myself enjoyed a lot with my baby from 7mth old.
But personally I think the vorcal musics(this CD includes some vocal ones) are more suitable for older kids and I prefer instrumental ones only for younger baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars We listen to it every morning and baby seems to enjoy it., 30 Jun 2014
Lovely. We listen to it every morning and baby seems to enjoy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Einstein Music, 7 Dec 2013
Love it, children love it, nice to select relevant song(s) related to what I am doing with the children. Varied, like it

5.0 out of 5 stars Come off your high horses and admit it!, 21 Nov 2013
I do not know why grown ups have to be so stuck up and full of nonsense about what their peers will think of them if they say they enjoy this album and others like it. What a load of stuffed shirts you are, joyless and slaves to other people's opinions about you. This is the kind of attitude that generates all the hypocrisy in the grown up world. Well, I am better than that. I am an adult and am proud to say that I am true enough to myself and my feelings to proudly declare that I love this album. It fills me with warmth, hope and optimism. Shame on the rest of you for not being in touch with your true selves.

5.0 out of 5 stars i would recommend it to my friend as its gorgeous, 23 April 2013
i would recommend it to my friend as its gorgeous i would recommend it to my friend as its gorgeous

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting, 30 July 2012
A great variety of music which the children in the nursery love.It has a balanced blend of different types of music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ive enjoyed dancing, 13 July 2012
Me n my little boy have had such fun dancing around to all the different types of music on this c.d. It has even educated and inspired me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 24 Nov 2011
An excellent mixture of tunes/songs for the little baby ears, would definitely recommend! My baby loves the native american track. Very well put together CD.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the kids, 8 Nov 2009
nice and relaxing for the kids - probably better to get dvd but not available yet for uk?

Baby Einstein: World Music