5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking Sat Nav
Published on 15 Mar 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit small but good value and easy to use.
Bought as a replacement for a slightly higher spec model that was stolen from my car. It does what I need it to and it was cheap.
Published on 14 Jun 2010 by S. Kauffman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking Sat Nav, 15 Mar 2010
This review is from: Navman F35 Satellite Navigation System UK & ROI (Electronics)
This is my first Sat Nav, purchased after much research and deliberation. I am absolutely delighted with it, and I don't think paying five times the price would get me a better product. It has just got me from North Yorkshire to the depths of Kent, door to door, without any problem, and back again, this time a slightly different route including a self imposed deviation which the Navman dealt with very promptly. The satellite is located with the minimum of delay when you first switch on and static speed cameras are identified once on the move. I don't think you will ever find a perfect Sat Nav but for the money this Navman is very very good. You could do a lot worse than buy this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic sat nav, 4 Nov 2009
Eileen (Woodford Green) - See all my reviews
Pleased with purchase for my particular needs i.e. occasional use - it gets a bit confused in retail parks tho! The night vision is a good feature. I must say how impressed I was with Amazon customer returns as the 1st sat nav had a faulty screen & they replaced it very quickly even before I had returned the faulty one so you can buy with confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars quick, easy and clear instructions, 21 Jan 2010
M. Winslow - See all my reviews
Got it as an Xmas pressie and have used it for journeys to the Wales and deepest Kent (from Essex) both times without a hitch. A big plus is the voice which doesn't talk when when you don't require it and when you do, it's clear instructions mean you don't need to double check by looking at the screen. For the price, it's brilliant!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 21 Jan 2010
Got this as a Christmas gift and I love it. It has worked well. Have been using for about a month now. It has had all the locations I wanted and is clear and concise. Clear simple mapping. Nothing fancy. But I only want it to get me from A to B without getting lost and it certainly does this. It has a good click and drag function so it you know roughly where you are going and you do not know the name of the road type in a road you do and it will allow you to click and drag. simple rerouting if you get stuck in traffic tell it to recalc and alternative route - it will calculate a new route alternative quickly. If you do make a wrong turn or you can see traffic turn and it will recalc very quickly and get you back on track. Great little tool.

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT,EASIEST TO USE ..., 30 Dec 2009
I HAVE OWNED 5 DIFFERENT SAT NAVS,THE TOM TOM BEING THE HARDEST TO USE.THIS IS THE EASIEST.THE SCREEN IS CLEAR AND EASY TO PROGRAM.THE VOICE IS CLEAR (I USE FEMALE ENGLISH NOT UK VOICES,THEY SOUND LIKE STEVEN HAWKINS),ABOVE ALL THIS GIVES THE INSTRUCTION TO TURN AT JUST THE RIGHT TIME,SO IVE NEVER MADE A MISTAKE.IVE USED IT FOR 17 JOURNEYS SO FAR WITHOUT A HITCH.I HAD A NAVMAN S70,BUT THE SCREEN WAS TOO BIG AND THE CRADLE WAS DESIGNED BADLY SO WAS HARD TO GET CHARGER IN AND OUT.THIS ONES EASY.I LOVE IT.ITS CHEAP,BUT NOT IN QUALITY AND YOU WONT GET LOST.ALSO IT HAS A LOT OF GOOD FEATURES,INCLUDING SHORTEST OR QUICKEST (MOTORWAY)ROUTES,SPEED CAMERAS(TRIAL FREE)BANKS,MACDONALDS ! AND I WANTED TO GO TO A SHOPPING CENTRE,AND TYPED IN THE NAME OF THE SHOPPING CENTRE AND IT WAS IN THERE !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars good bye, 19 July 2010
I am an older person and therefore wary of 'new stuff'. I can take a wrong turning walking round my garden but this sat nav. got me to where I wanted without any hiccoughs. Brilliant for me. Love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars 8 DIGIT POSTCODE, 25 Dec 2009
Mr. D. Mcilmail (UK) - See all my reviews
This sat nav does not have full postcode search for northern ireland and only has a one year guarantee in uk and ireland (two year for the rest of europe).
Apart from the above this is a good basic sat nav with clear instuctions.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear, quick, easy to use and upgradable, 25 July 2010
C. Bennell (Shropshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Clear map image with easy to follow directions. It intelligently says road numbers, i.e it will say "'A' four three two" rather than "'A' four-hundred and thirty two" as some satnavs do.
All the routes it has chosen so far have been spot on.
There are lots of customisable options in the menu setings to change the voice (selectable from a choice of three - two female and one male) or the map colours etc.
The map automatically changes to a night-time colour scheme when it is dusk which initially take a bit of getting used to the new colours but they do make sense when viewing in the dark.
Also you can purchase new maps. It comes with UK and ROI, but to get new maps you need the connectivity kit from the Navman/Mio online store and a map/region unlock code. It appears to have about 2Gb of storage on the unit and adding the France map only used a fraction of that so it looks like you can add a fair number of maps before you run out of space.

All in all a very good value buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Navman F35 Satellite System, 5 July 2010
Tried it out for the first time going to see England play Australia in Cardiff. Excellent Graphics and the voice reminds me of Moira Steward, very clear. The down side is the system does not have a pen to tap the screen and also nowhere to store one. An added bonus was the petrol station information shown

Excellent piece of kit for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!!, 12 Oct 2010
was given this as a Christmas present last year and I'm so pleased with it!!! each time I use it, it never lets me down. i recently lent it to my daughter who loved it so much she asked for 1 for her birthday!!!! definitely recommend!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›