5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cycling
These clear glasses are great for cycling. Good looking, and much cheaper than glasses from a cycling shop. Good for when passing cars throw stones in your face.

The yellow tint ones are good too, for daytime, but then you might consider getting some cycling glasses with interchangeable filter lenses.

For the winter though, in the dark, or any time...
Published on 8 Sep 2011 by HarpingOn

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good
Product states anti fog,wear them 5 mins they fog up,if id known this i wouldnt have got for my husband
Published 15 months ago by dawn

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cycling, 8 Sep 2011
This review is from: CAT Caterpillar Workwear Tread Smoke Work Safety Glasses Sunglasses Shades Ideal For Cycling MTB (Apparel)

For the winter though, in the dark, or any time really, the clear ones are all kinds of WIN.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for cycling, 17 July 2013
Recently lost my previous cycling glasses and was recommended these by friend. Very happy. I when for the Orange tint lenses so I could get some sun protection, but still use them in the winter time.

Great for glare, however could use some polarization. But for £12 I can't complain.

They have since proved their worth 10 fold in after a passing truck threw up gravel and piece hit me directly in the eye. The glasses deflected it and not even a scratch to show n the lenses,.

Have attempted to fog them up with breath (common while cycling with a mask) to no avail. Don't know if other reviewers had a faulty pair but I couldn't Fog these up even when trying.

Great Glasses. Great price. Nuff said.

5.0 out of 5 stars Run over by a car, still good., 18 July 2014
Great comfortable fit. Mine were even run over by a car and are still in almost perfect condition; that gets them five stars from me.

The only tiny drawback is the writing on the lenses which makes it feel like a permanent smudge on a small part of the lens.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd Pair Bought For The Car, 19 Feb 2014
I'm not sporty I'm just a bloke who wanted a decent looking, rugged, pair of sunglasses that wrap around. These are so good, and great value, that I've just ordered, and only 24hrs later received, a second pair to keep in the car. Great glasses, great service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection, 7 Sep 2013
I bought these to protect my eyes whilst mountain biking, firstly the are light and very comfortable and I have a bent nose so that's saying something as I can hardly ever get comfy eye gear, the lenses are tough and the orange colour is fantastic, and they stay on your bonce no problem, if I ever broke these by dropping them from a great height into a volcano I would get another pair no hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a bike ride, 28 Feb 2014
I use them to protect my eyes from pasting traffic when riding through a busy town. They assist with the glare from the sun, even when I am looking rearwards in my mirror. All around protection and clear visablity is paramount for me and these glasses do the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 24 July 2013
husband was over the moon with this item , ideal everyday sunglasses and strong should last much longer than normal ones

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 2 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Safety Sunglasses, 22 Dec 2012
Good pair of glasses.
Not too dark and protects sufficient enough from the sun.
I wear with my chainsaw helmet and they don't rub or feel tight with it.
They're farely bendy so I can just throw in my bag.
Considering buying the clear pair. Although I haven't done hard work yet in them so I'm not sure whether they would fog up or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars cat cycle glasses, 2 April 2012
GREAT PRODUCT; BRILLIANT FOR CYCLING, WRAPROUND, RUBBER EDGES, BENDY ARMS, AND GREAT SUNGLASSES. (I HAD BROWN LENSES). ALSO GOOD SERVICE. WILL RECOMMEND.