5.0 out of 5 stars Kiddoctopus sun canopie
Published on 19 Aug 2008 by Mrs. M. Tasker

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than parasol but only just
This sun cover is a really good idea and keeps the sun off my little boy but when it's sunny and windy it's not sturdy enough so it blows back. As I live in england and it's often sunny and windy it's not that good.
Published on 25 Aug 2010 by Ms. L. Whittaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Kiddoctopus sun canopie, 19 Aug 2008
Mrs. M. Tasker (UK) - See all my reviews
Brilliant! What a great product, folds to practically nothing. Fits a buggy and keeps the sun off, as well as some great pockets for dummies, drinks etc on both sides. We have recently returned from a scorching Cyprus holiday and our 20 mth old was shaded effectively every day by this product. We have 3 children and before now we have tried to shade them with useless umbrellas and fixed canopies, which just do not work or fit well, this product is fantastic I only wish I had discovered it years ago!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 3 July 2009
N. Ealden (Warwick) - See all my reviews
An excellent product. Have struggled with stupid buggy sun-shade umbrellas for over a year and saw this product and it really is a revelation! It protects the baby/ child brilliantly, is very stretchy and if the baby tugs it it doesn't break or move. For the price too it is great. It folds down really small but also collapses with the buggy when kept attached. Side pockets are quite handy too. Fits our little travel stroller as well as our big travel-system pram. A fantastic find! Why isn't it available in all the shops? You would never go back to umbrellas.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must have, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: Summer Infant Rayshade (Single, Black) (Baby Product)
A fab fab sun canopy much better than a parasol blowing around it completely covers baby and baby can still see out of his pushchair. 4 ties with velcrow are long enough to wrap around handles and poles to tie securely. I wish I'd had one of these with my first son I'll be definitely telling all my mummy friends about it. Especially ideal for holidays where you know you'll need it on all the time. My Pushchair will fold with it on with but won't fit in the boot of my car as its obviously longer than the pushchairs own hood but I had to also keep taking the parasol off but this canopy is easier to take with you as just folds up upon itself and you just pull one of the side pockets over itself to secure it. If your thinking about buying one do so...you won't be dissapointed : )

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Summer Infant Rayshade (Single, Black) (Baby Product)
I wanted a universal sun shade that would fit my 3 prams. I tried the umbrella type, but they wouldn't tighten up sufficiently to stop the umbrella from moving. This product does a good job. The only downside that I have found so far, if you are walking into the wind, the sunshade blows/lifts up. Apart from that, I would recommend. It also fits neatly into the bag when you aren't using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A SUMMER MUST, 14 July 2013
L. Wilson (Newcastle UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Summer Infant Rayshade (Single, Black) (Baby Product)
This shade is fantastic unlike parasols which do not cover the whole pushchair and which often move when walking. This shade is securely fastened by 4 velco tabs and can be adjusted to cover all or some of the pushchair, it folds into a small pouch. I wish I had bought this before I wasted money on the parasol. Fantasic for holidays especially at the beach strong enough to with stand sea breeze.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase - still going 4 years later, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Summer Infant Rayshade (Single, Black) (Baby Product)
I bought this 4 years ago after reading the reviews, having at the time just bought as beautiful buggy with a hood that was completely useless at providing any shade. It has since been used on 4 different buggies with no problems whatsoever. As the Rayshade is just a soft black jersey-like material, with a bit of common sense it is obvious that your buggy needs a canopy for you to be able to use it. On windy days it can fly up, but if your buggy allows, you can get round this easily by adjusting the front Velcro fastenings. It is very effective at providing shade and encouraging naptime, and has been so valuable on sun holidays abroad. There's quite a lot of stretch in it and could easily cover my baby in the older style Quinny Buzz with its big hood, right down to his toes without blowing back.

The Rayshade is NOT water-repellent as the description says (or at least, mine isn't!) although that is clearly not the reason that I bought it! It is still going strong. I haven't really looked after it to be honest, it even stayed on the buggy from leaving the house all the way through a budget flight to Europe, the duration of a holiday with lots of trekking and back again, still no holes or visible signs of wear. Pockets are big enough for bottles of suncream. Buying one was probably one of the best parenting tips I was given actually...

5.0 out of 5 stars Summer infant rayshade, 19 May 2013
This review is from: Summer Infant Rayshade (Single, Black) (Baby Product)
Absolutely great for years have struggled with useless parasols that fall off and you have o move them every corner you tur n highly recommend it

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than parasol but only just, 25 Aug 2010
Ms. L. Whittaker (Burntwood U.K) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars AWFULL, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Summer Infant Rayshade (Single, Black) (Baby Product)
I would not buy this item again it doesn't fit my pram at all its just a peice of material in wire just stupid would love my money back but i have lost the packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Summer Infant Rayshade (Single, Black) (Baby Product)
Fantastic shade, so much better an umbrella

Summer Infant Rayshade (Single, Black)
15.99