5.0 out of 5 stars bosch h7 pure light
This is just amazing bulb as read about in numerous
Published 18 months ago by James P. Bradshaw

3.0 out of 5 stars Undecided!
Haven't noticed any dramatic improvement on dipped beam, but this could just be poor headlight design on my car (Kia cee'd). Also took ages to be dispatched by Amazon Sarl.
Published 5 months ago by Stephen W

5.0 out of 5 stars bosch h7 pure light, 7 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Bosch, Car Light Bulb, H7 Pure Light, 12 V / 55 W (Automotive)
This is just amazing bulb as read about in numerous
Car magazine reviews . It doesn't rave about its high quality output on like others eg 100% better light deliverance over a ordinary bulbs .but intrue facts it does I popped it in to my volvo v70 head light and the change was unbelievable .I had a brighter much clearer definition of light which was very pleasing .I only use dip head lights so I don't know what it would be like in main beem but for normal road use perfect .Remember you are not buying a strsnge coloured light or anything that will draw your attention to police .so just a good quality bulb with a good name that works and the price is justified at the end of the day

5.0 out of 5 stars Bosch, Car Light Bulb, H7 Pure Light, 12 V / 55 W, 4 Nov. 2013
I got these due to driving on country lanes at night and wanting better visibility.

These bulbs are visibly brighter than my old one's on my BMW (it could be down to the age of the bulbs), but the difference is easy to see. Whiter light, better distance, I can even see the effect when it's cloudy in the daytime on the car in front of me (couldn't with standard bulbs).

The big issue is how long will they last? I have had other brighter bulbs before (Osram) and they certainly die faster than standard bulbs, not even 12 months. I put these on 1st of November and will update this review in time.

For now, £20 for better safety at night is a small price to pay.

14/10/2014 update
12 months on the bulbs are still working fine, very impressed

5.0 out of 5 stars as recommended by Which, 12 Nov. 2014
I put these on my BMW 316ti Compact, for the dipped beam lights and paired them with the Osram Nightbreakers for the main beam, as recommended by Which ? Magazine. That was around 9 years ago. The brightest and best lights I've ever had on a car and still going strong when I traded the car in last month. (It was manufactured in 2001, by the way). I'll be looking to do the same for my newer vehicle. I can't understand why others have had problems with them failing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Headlight bulbs, 2 Feb. 2014
After being disappointed with Halfords bulbs which kept failing I am really pleased with these bulbs. They are still bright even though they are not advertised as such. Really good purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Bosch h7 bulbs, 29 Sept. 2013
I tried many halfords bulbs ,even though I was not satisfied completely luckily I studied WHICH review and tried the bulb in polo 2010 which works fantastic . I made big mistake I should considered which review instead of trying different bulbs . Now I am pleased with the lighting I can see long distance better than some other brand 50 or 90 % extra lights .

5.0 out of 5 stars The promise of longer life seems to true ... so far, 25 Jun. 2014
After seven years one of my headlamp bulbs failed. My initial fix was to get a replacement H7 of an unknown brand, which was much cheaper than this Bosch bulb. Two months later the cheap bulb failed. I put in another of the same brand and two months later ... yes you've guessed it.

This Bosch bulb has now lasted longer than the combined life of its two cheap predecessors. I'm hoping it will last as long as the original bulb. Already I can say that paying a little extra for a well-known brand has been worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright lights., 30 Jan. 2014
These bulbs give a brighter light than others I have bought at twice the price. Very Good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars time will tell, 26 Dec. 2012
Good white light with good lateral spread, could do better in long range performance though. Better than standard equip, but duration a big question as I only fitted them around a month ago.update, still working 12/04/13

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 26 Oct. 2014
Stuart Wyatt (England) - See all my reviews
Brighter and better defined light pattern than original equipment and the Osram bulbs I've tried. I bought them because they are recommended by Which magazine

5.0 out of 5 stars V. Good, 10 Dec. 2013
Changed a car I knew the existing bulbs were a few yrs old so decided to upgrade to the Bosch, was'nt disappointed, whiter & Brighter,! Would reccomend, ++++