4.0 out of 5 stars Review
arrived on time. Not sure they are Miele originals, not the same as our previous ones, but they seem to work ok.
Published on 16 April 2010 by J. Redfern

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay away
These bags are terrible. It does not make clear that these are cheap copy bags. They do not fit properly and will block up your cleaner. I used them with 2 different Miele Cat & Dog cleaners and these bags clogged up both appliances, they overheated and ruined the expensive carbon filters in the top. Don't make the same mistake.
Published on 2 Oct. 2010 by GA

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay away, 2 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Qualtex Dust Bags For Miele S5261 Cat & Dog TT 5000 Vacuum Cleaners Pack Of 20 Bags & 8 Filters

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE REAL THING, 8 Oct. 2010
Although they purport to be the original article, they aren't and they don't fit as well as the real thing. Initially, the first bag blew up like a balloon and forced the filter section off the machine. However, no permanent damage was done and, with a bit of juggling, they now work. Having been caught out by this before, I thought I was careful to order the original item but it wasn't to be. I have come to the conclusion that the only way to get the original Miele bags is to go on-line to the Company or go to a Miele supplier.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor vac bags, 28 Sept. 2009
william - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Review, 16 April 2010
J. Redfern - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars V ery pleased, 19 May 2012
Having bought bags locally I was a little reticent about buying on line. However these bags have exceeded my expectations and I will be getting more when these run out.

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 27 April 2013
buy these all the time delivery very quick and great value for money recommend them to anyone that why i give them five stars every time

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 11 Jan. 2014
Mrs. Caz Flood (NEW FOREST) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my Miele last year and have just run out so I didn’t even hesitate as to where I should purchase the next lot. I went through my past Amazon orders and ordered another lot.
Buying these via Amazon is not only the cheapest way, but we do struggle to find this make around. John Lewis make them , but we would have to make a specific journey into Town just to purchases them whereas we can order on line and have them delivered to our door

5.0 out of 5 stars Qualtex Dust Bags for Miele Vacuum Cat & Dog Cleaners - EXCELLENT PRODUCT, 18 Feb. 2013
Very compatible product for my Miele Vacuum Cleaner. I love my vacuum and would not compromise it's performance or reputation by fitting sub-standard dust bags. Qualtex bags fit the bill and meet my high expectations.I have bought 20 bags because I have every faith in their quality and also in my Miele Cat & Dog Hoover. The price is very fair too so I would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 21 May 2013
although these are not the original miele dust bags they fit my cat and dog hoover perfectly and i have had no problems with them at all and this is the 2nd lot ive bought from here, why buy the originals when you can get these they fit the hoover and they work and best of all there cheap to buy i will definately keep buying them and would highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and price, 14 Mar. 2014
Unabryn "Una" (Herefordshire, England) - See all my reviews
These dust bags fit my Meile Cat and Dog cleaner perfectly. They are so much cheaper than Meile bags and they seem to hold more dust than the original ones as they don't have the plastic bits in the Meile bags that use up space. Being much cheaper and not having to change them so often saves money all round. The seller is great and delivery is fast.