5.0 out of 5 stars Such a nice album
Published 5 months ago by K.K

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely album but don't buy for taking footprint
Published 21 months ago by Ms Laura Maye

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a nice album, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Pearhead Babyprints Photo album (Blue Bubbles) (Baby Product)
This is our sons first album and it has fair enough pages to put all the pictures that i made the first months of his life cause i am crazy making pictures(and who isn't)! The quality of the book is fair i believe and we made easily the foot print!The truth is that the first attempt we made and we got the footprint that we use at the moment but we made few more attempts because we didn't know if we can get a better result!We were pleased with the first one and so we kept it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely album but don't buy for taking footprint, 19 Oct 2012
When this item arrived it was extremely dusty and I had to clean it with a damp cloth. Thankfully it has a plastic cover. I took care to read the instructions for taking the footprint and waited for a time when my husband could help hold the baby and when baby was content and not too wiggly. The inky plastic print pad is VERY flimsy - pressing my baby's foot onto it just ripped & the resulting print is absolutely useless. I'm very disappointed with this as it's not a cheap item. He is my 4th child and I didn't want a baby book that dictated what you write with headings etc and for this it will be fine, but I will have 2 photos on the front of mine. It's a shame because the quality of the paper and cover etc is very good and a cute design especially for a baby boy - the only reason it gets more than 1 star. Can't recommend this item.