Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£14.39

on 27 December 2008
Although the title might seem a bit off-putting, the book is extrememly handy. With tips and tricks that you didn't know, and diagrams of what to do, the book will always be a help if we get stuck. Describes many Wii Games and all in all, is fantastic.
In the past I have bought the Dummies Guides for computer products and various other things and always found them excellent value - information wise for the cost of the books.

I spotted this book while browsing Amazon for Wii items and I bought this book for my Wii Mad daughter - she is 34 years old.

We wanted it to look up about the Wii and the internet - by the way that part is very good and easy to understand.

Also I had just bought Family Trainer Outdoor Challenge for her (see the video on the Amazon page for that disc) which included a mat.

This book must have been written before the Wii play mat was introduced as it did not include anythig about that.

I boarded our local bus on the way to meet her with the boxed Family Trainer in my trolley and opened the Dummies Guide to read to while away the journey.

By the end of the first and second chapters I was hooked and another passenger asked me about the book, he is going to get a copy too after reading up a solution for a little problem he had with his Wii.

I am ordering a second copy today for myself though I am not planning on getting a Wii for a few months.

It really is worth the cash. Buy it today.
on 6 September 2013
It is really easy to use and very helpful with regards to finding out how the Wii works! I would recommend, came in good condition and on time to. It has pages at the back for adding notes and it also includes pictures!
on 17 March 2011
When I first purchased my Wii I was at an absolute loss. The sheer complexities of waving that grey stick in front of the TV flummoxed me beyond belief. Where did the plug socket between the tv and Wii go? Where does the CD for the game disappear into the Wii, and how comes I can keep putting more and more discs inside? Are there goblins that feed off my games hidden within the Wii's jolly white exterior?

Well friends this book will answer those questions and more!

First off Yes there are goblins inside the Wii. These Goblins are created in the Mushroom kingdom. There they are given "orientation" videos before being escorted to their new home inside each and every Wii. Essentially when you buy a Wii you are actually buying one or as many as a whole family of five of these creatures. The idiots guide to Wii explained clearly that you are the new carer for these charming pets and must feed them games and waggle your stick at the telly as much as possible to keep them happy.

all in all a fantastic book and a must for all Wii/goblin pet owners.
on 17 April 2012
Found this a compelling read, found a lot about the wii which i didn't know about. If you are going to get a wii check this book ot first!Wii For Dummies